NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SecurityScorecard, the global security ratings, response and resilience company, has been named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023.
This year’s list highlights the businesses at the forefront of their respective industries, paving the way for the innovations of tomorrow. These companies are setting the standard with some of the greatest accomplishments of the modern world. In addition to the World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies, 540 organizations are recognized across 54 sectors and regions.
“My co-founder Sam Kassoumeh and I set out to make the world a safer place, and we saw a gap in organizations’ ability to measure and manage cyber risk,” said Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy, CEO and co-founder of SecurityScorecard. “Since we started, SecurityScorecarders have been obsessed with driving innovation that will make our customers more cyber resilient in the face of global threats. We’re honored to be recognized among the most innovative companies in the world.”
The company recently announced significant momentum in 2022 with 49% year-over-year growth and expanded its platform capabilities, building the most comprehensive platform to enable organizations to protect their attack surface and their business ecosystem. SecurityScorecard’s latest innovations, below, deliver value to organizations in need of trusted, accurate data to visualize threats, communicate risk, and take decisive action.
- Attack Surface Intelligence: The industry’s only global threat intelligence with context from your ecosystem, exposing previously unknown threats with actionable insights to drive clear decisions and prevent a cyber attack
- Automatic Vendor Detection: Continuously monitors the cyber hygiene of an organization’s entire digital supply chain with the industry’s most complete and automated view of 3rd and 4th party vendor risk.
- Cyber Risk Quantification: Delivers instant financial impact assessments for any organization in the world to help security leaders quantify risk to the Board, one of the most flexible offerings that uses trusted analysis from RiskLens and ThreatConnect.
- Cyber Risk Intelligence: Helps organizations proactively eliminate cyber risk with actionable, tailored intelligence from SecurityScorecard’s Threat Intelligence team, helping customers increase the return on previous investments and drastically improve preventative controls.
- Proactive Security Services, Digital Forensics, and Incident Response: Allows customers to battle-test their security controls and respond confidently to a cyber-attack by partnering with industry-leading experts, available 24×7.
Fast Company’s editors and writers sought out the companies making the biggest strides around the globe. They also judged nominations received through their application process.
The World’s Most Innovative Companies is Fast Company’s signature franchise and one of its most highly anticipated editorial efforts of the year. It provides a firsthand look at the inspiring and innovative efforts of companies across all sectors of the economy.
“What a strange and thrilling year it has been to honor this year’s Most Innovative Companies. This year’s list compiles some of the most cutting-edge groundbreakers who are changing our world every single day, from legacy organizations like McDonald’s to upstarts like MrBeast and institutions such as NASA. Everyone on this list does something completely, uniquely different, yet, they all have one thing in common: innovation,” said Fast Company editor-in-chief Brendan Vaughan.
Fast Company will host its third annual Most Innovative Companies Summit on April 19 and 20. The virtual summit celebrates the Most Innovative Companies in business, and provides an inside look at cutting-edge business trends and what it takes to innovate in 2023. Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies issue (March/April 2023) is available online here, as well as in-app form via iTunes, and on newsstands beginning March 14. The hashtag is #FCMostInnovative.
Funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Silver Lake Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings with more than 12 million companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard's patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, cyber insurance underwriting, and regulatory oversight. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors. SecurityScorecard is listed as a free cyber tool and service as listed by the U.S. Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). Every organization has the universal right to its trusted and transparent Instant SecurityScorecard rating. For more information, visit securityscorecard.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
About Fast Company
Fast Company is the only media brand fully dedicated to the vital intersection of business, innovation, and design, engaging the most influential leaders, companies, and thinkers on the future of business. Headquartered in New York City, Fast Company is published by Mansueto Ventures LLC, along with our sister publication Inc., and can be found online at www.fastcompany.com.