NORTHUMBERLAND, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Keystone, the fourth largest participant-owned insurance agency network in the nation, named a select group of Bainswest agencies from Oklahoma and Missouri as part of its growing network across the nation, effective January 1, 2023, including:
- Cole Paine & Carlin Insurance Agency, Inc. DBA CPC Insurance (Oklahoma City, OK) https://www.cpcinsurance.com
- Earnie Cornelius Insurance Agency, Inc. DBA ECI Agency, Inc. (Piedmont, OK) https://eciagency.com
- Loftis & Wetzel Corporation (Blackwell, OK with offices in Ponca City, Stillwater, and Edmond, OK) https://www.loftiswetzel.com
- Somers Insurance Agency, Inc. (Lindsay, OK) http://www.somers-insurance.com
- The Beckman Company (Muskogee, OK with office location in Oklahoma City, OK) https://www.beckmancompany.com
- Ozark Hills Insurance (West Plains, MO with offices in Mountain Home and Gainesville, MO) https://www.ozarkhillsinsurance.com
About Keystone Insurers Group (Keystone) -- Keystone started in 1983 when four independent insurance agencies teamed up to pool their experience and expertise. This small group believed that agencies could be stronger and more successful if they linked arms -- a passion and spirit that continues. Growing to almost 300 independent agency partners in 18 states, Keystone provides its agents with a community of like-minded agencies, industry expertise and access to specialized products for their clients. Keystone is ranked number four on Insurance Journal's 2021 list of Top 20 Property/Casualty Agency Partnerships. For more information, go to www.keystoneinsgrp.com.