SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HDI, the leading organization dedicated to elevating service and support across the enterprise, brought the service management industry together at Service Management World. The event took place November 12-16, 2022, at the Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate in Orlando, FL.
Tara Gibb, Senior Director, HDI, said, “From our content to the Expo Hall to the networking sessions, our event proved that a service management-focused culture can be a catalyst for transforming an organization. After a three-year interruption due to the pandemic, it was wonderful to be together in person to discuss changing customer and business expectations, discover emerging resources and technologies, and learn about evolving practices and frameworks. We are excited to offer attendees opportunities for future learning at SupportWorld Live and Service Management World in the coming year.”
Highlights of Service Management World
- Keynote presentations from Stephen Shapiro, Innovation Evangelist, who presented “Build a Better Box: Innovating to Differentiate and Stay Ahead of the Competition,” and Jessica Kriegel, Workplace Culture Expert, who presented “The Culture Equation: Power Your Strategy and Accelerate Performance.”
- Keynote panel on “The ‘How’ of Enterprise Service Management,” with panelists from Mount Holyoke College, Beyond20, and Infotech Research Group.
- A program offering dozens of sessions from proven industry experts in the following tracks: Modernizing Service Management, Optimizing Culture and Leadership, Connecting the Dots: Frameworks and Methodologies, and Driving Strategic Decision-Making.
- Three days of intensive training administered by thought leaders with practical, pragmatic experience with key industry methodologies and frameworks.
- Case studies from leading companies, such as Marriott, T-Mobile, Duke University, Giant Eagle, Norton Healthcare, Union Home Mortgage, provided attendees with a unique look into the key successes and lessons learned when implementing a successful service management strategy.
- The Expo Hall featured 30+ sponsors showcasing the latest industry solutions. Select exhibitors included GoTo Technologies, Halo ITSM, Freshworks, ManageEngine, and ServiceNow.
SupportWorld Live 2023 will take place April 30-May 5, 2023, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV. Click here for more information about SupportWorld Live. Service Management World 2023 will take place November 11-15, 2023, at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort in Orlando, FL. Click here for more information. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Ayrien Machiran at Ayrien.Machiran@informa.com.
For more than thirty years, HDI has partnered with thousands of professionals and their organizations to improve their performance by helping them to: drive change, harness knowledge, transform teams, make connections, and turn challenges into opportunities. HDI empowers the technical support and service management community to advance their strategy, operations, and teams through optimized service delivery. From the employee to the enterprise, HDI transforms service and support through its comprehensive lineup of training and certification courses, industry-leading annual conferences, results-driven consulting services, community-based networking opportunities, and insightful research and informational resources. What does HDI stand for? HDI stands for smarter service resulting in better business outcomes. Learn more about HDI.
HDI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training, and events to the global Technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training, and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.