DUBAI, United Arab Emirates--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Connecteam, the all-in-one app to empower, manage, and engage a company’s deskless workforce, will be at the HRSE HR Summit & Expo in Dubai, the largest Human Resources event in the Middle East, on November 15 - 16, 2022.
Booth # C38 - November 15-16, 2022
- Demo: See Connecteam’s all-in-one app in action and learn how it drives retention, productivity, and engagement through its features for tracking time and attendance (including time off), communications, learning and training, employee recognition, and more. Connecteam is designed to manage, empower, and engage the 2.7 billion workers worldwide whose work is not tied to a desk.
Presentation at Hive 2 - Wednesday, November 16 at 1:30 pm
- How to Effectively Engage All Employees - Four Key Insights: Come hear Connecteam’s Chief Product Evangelist Chen Shofar outline four key insights into engaging all employees, thereby improving productivity and retention. Mr. Shofar will focus on reaching and engaging non-desk employees, who comprise nearly 80% of the global workforce. These include factory and warehouse workers, those driving trucks or serving customers in retail stores and restaurants, workers cleaning office buildings, hotels, and hospitals, or those caring for patients in their homes or in clinics.
Connecteam is a workforce management app for deskless employees providing a seamless, all-in-one experience for communications, day-to-day operations and training. Founded in 2016, Connecteam has already achieved 400% growth year-over-year and earned the trust of more than 20,000 global customers across 80 countries, including such leading brands as SodaStream (a PepsiCo company), Sodexo, Saint Gobain, Berry Global and others. Provided as a service (SaaS), Connecteam’s software is available for free to small businesses of up to 10 employees. Connecteam also offers a free, two-week trial for larger companies that want to improve how they manage deskless workers on the frontlines.
Connecteam’s all-in-one product provides everything a business needs to manage and engage employees whose work is not tied to a desk:
- Operations: Time tracking, scheduling, checklists and forms, task management
- Communications: Internal chat, organizational directory, updates and announcements, surveys
- HR and people management: Recognition and rewards, employee documentation management, employee timeline, training and skill building
For more information: