ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE: CRI), the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children, announces the launch of Hilary Duff x Carter’s – the first of two limited-edition collections created in partnership with award-winning actress, singer, best-selling author, and mom Hilary Duff, who serves as the brand’s first-ever Chief Mom Officer.
Channeling her own parenting expertise and chic sense of style, Duff co-designed her Carter’s collection of stylish apparel and accessories for babies with her own personal stamp, taking inspiration from her children’s unique styles and personalities. Each piece found in the collection was created with comfort in mind while also ensuring the assortment was style forward, practical, and price-accessible for all parents.
“We’ve been working closely with Hilary behind the scenes all year long on all things mom, from creating this limited-edition collection to discussing parenting insights, advice and more. Hilary has been and continues to be a valued member of our Carter’s family,” said Kendra Krugman, Executive Vice President of Merchandising & Design at Carter’s. “The Hilary Duff x Carter’s collection taps into what parents are looking for most when shopping for baby, including pieces that are intended to provide convenience, ease, value and style. We’re excited to finally be able to introduce this collection to the world, and we know our customers will love it.”
The Hilary Duff x Carter’s Fall collection was intentionally designed to be versatile, including bright colors and neutrals that easily mix and match. The collection consists of layering pieces and items that allow for quick changes with options for boys, girls, and a range of gender-neutral styles.
“I’m thrilled to finally be able to share my Hilary Duff x Carter’s collection with the world! Working with Carter’s to bring this collection to life has been such a passion project of mine and one that I’m incredibly proud of,” said Hilary Duff. “As I watch my kids grow, I remember all of the outfits they wore during special moments and milestones, and I hope this collection plays a role in that for others.”
Ranging in size from 0-24M and priced from $12-$24, the collection includes:
- Sweaters: Cozy, chunky sweaters in marled cable knit solids, stripes and fairisle.
- Sweater Leggings: Ivory and charcoal heather grey sweater leggings with an “easy pull on” design that offers convenience and ease for parents when dressing the baby.
- Sweater Jumpsuits: Soft, cozy sweater jumpsuits in pink fairisle, colorblock stripe and bright white cable knit, with zip-through entry that’s easy and convenient for parents when dressing and changing baby. The jumpsuits are complete with an attached hood that keeps baby’s head warm in the colder months ahead.
- Fashion bodysuits: Bodysuits designed in a soft knit, including a light pink fashion sleeve silhouette bodysuit and a charcoal grey hooded silhouette.
- Shackets: Two shacket styles in bold plaids with Sherpa lining and a flannel button down exterior.
- Corduroy & Denim: In a warm rust colorway, the corduroy pants are easy pull-on with a paperbag waist and elastic cuffs at the ankle. Denim was also created with an easy pull-n waist with elastic cuffs at the angle for the perfect fit.
- Hat & Scarf: Rounding out the collection is a matching grey or purple marled yarn hat and scarf for the perfect “mini me” matching moment.
The first Hilary Duff x Carter’s collection is available on Carters.com beginning today, September 21 and in Carter’s stores beginning in early October, for a limited time. The second Hilary Duff x Carter’s collection will follow in early 2023. Stay tuned for more information and fun surprises from Hilary Duff and Carter’s by following @Carters and @HilaryDuff on Instagram and TikTok.
About Carter’s, Inc.
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through approximately 970 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com, www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Company’s Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter’s, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com.