DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ophthalmology EMR Software Market Research Report by Type (Ambulatory EMR and Inpatient EMR), Product Type, End-user, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Ophthalmology EMR Software Market size was estimated at USD 292.77 million in 2021, USD 316.10 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 8.22% to reach USD 470.42 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Ophthalmology EMR Software to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Ambulatory EMR and Inpatient EMR.
- Based on Product Type, the market was studied across Cloud-based Software Services and On-Premise Software Services.
- Based on End-user, the market was studied across Eye Clinics, Hospitals, and Specialty Centers.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Ophthalmology EMR Software Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Rising Incidence of Visual Impairment Worldwide
220.127.116.11. Proliferation in Number of Ophthalmology Medical Records and Its Management
18.104.22.168. Growing Digitization of Healthcare Globally
22.214.171.124. Relatively High Cost of the Software
126.96.36.199. Emerging Government Initiatives in Adoption of Ophthalmology Emr Software
188.8.131.52. Increasing Use of Information Technology in Healthcare
184.108.40.206. Dearth of Skilled Professionals in Developing Economies
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Ophthalmology EMR Software Market, by Type
7. Ophthalmology EMR Software Market, by Product Type
8. Ophthalmology EMR Software Market, by End-User
9. Americas Ophthalmology EMR Software Market
10. Asia-Pacific Ophthalmology EMR Software Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Ophthalmology EMR Software Market
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Company Usability Profiles
- Advanced Data Systems
- AdvancedMD, Inc.
- Compu Group Medical (CGM)
- Compulink Medsphere Systems Corporation (ChartLogic)
- eClinicalWorks LLC
- EHR 24/7
- Eli health EMR
- EyeMD EMR Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Kareo, Inc.
- L V Prasad Eye Institute
- Medsphere Systems Corporation
- Modernizing Medicine, Inc.
- Networking Technology, Inc.
- Nextech Systems, LLC
- NXGN Management, LLC.
- Practice Fusion
- Practice Perfect
- Revolution HER
- Waystar Health
- WRS Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qeqei9