DENVER & LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Red Mountain Capital Partners LLC (“Red Mountain”) today announced the launch of Red Mountain Capital Advisors LLC (“RMCA”) and Red Mountain Securities LLC (“RMS”), an investment banking platform focused exclusively on providing advisory services for middle market public and private companies and their owners. RMCA and RMS represent the evolution of Red Mountain from an investment management firm that invested in middle market and small cap public and private companies, adding value by offering constructive advice to their management teams and boards, to an investment banking advisory firm with an owner’s perspective and an emphasis on value creation.
Founded in 2005, Red Mountain invested in middle market public and private companies on behalf of institutional investors with a successful record of outperformance by working alongside management teams and boards to enhance and realize value with strategic advice. As investors and board members, Red Mountain became acutely aware of the need for high-quality, differentiated, independent financial advisors who are aligned with their clients’ interests. RMCA seeks to fill that void by delivering advisory services that are tailored to their clients’ objectives and aligned with their interests.
RMCA is led by Founding Partners Chris Teets, Craig Collar and Carlee Fugate. Chris Teets has been a Partner of Red Mountain since its founding, was a former investment banker at Goldman Sachs and has been a board member of six publicly traded companies. Craig Collar was a Managing Director at J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley with a focus on M&A for middle market companies. Carlee Fugate was Head of Operations and Investor Relations for Red Mountain. RMCA’s Board of Directors is chaired by Willem Mesdag, Founder and Managing Partner of Red Mountain and a former Partner and Managing Director of Goldman Sachs, and includes Joel Feldmann, a former Managing Director at Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo, and Art Reimers, a former Partner and Managing Director of Goldman Sachs. Collectively, RMCA’s Founding Partners have advised on more than $300 billion in transactions as investment bankers, have had oversight on over $4 billion in transactions as board members, and have invested over $1 billion in capital.
Chris Teets commented, “RMCA is a natural extension of Red Mountain’s strong track-record of driving value as a middle market investor and, as an advisory firm, will create the opportunity for us to work with more companies, their management teams and their owners. When partnering with RMCA, clients can expect hands-on veteran dealmakers, unparalleled execution, aligned interests and the highest standard of client advocacy. We are focused on understanding our clients’ objectives and delivering superior advice whether or not it results in a transaction.”
RMCA Founding Partner Craig Collar commented, “Nothing excites Chris, me and the rest of the RMCA team more than working with the tremendous founders, leaders and owners of middle market companies. It is a privilege to get to share our financial and deal-making expertise to help them achieve their goals. We are eager to get to work!”
RMCA, through its wholly-owned broker-dealer, Red Mountain Securities LLC, provides strategic investment banking advice focused on helping business owners who are seeking liquidity, planning for the next stage of growth or considering a new strategic direction for their companies.
RMCA Strategic Advisory services include:
- Sellside M&A where RMCA brings clarity and focus to the complex M&A process by providing clients with comprehensive, end-to-end support and advice to help maximize outcomes. From pre-deal strategic planning and preparation through negotiations and final closing of the deal, RMCA provides world class execution and advocacy tailored to meet each client’s individual goals.
- Buyside M&A by providing strategic buyside advisory services focused on helping clients with target selection, valuation, deal negotiations and structuring.
- Activist Defense by utilizing Red Mountain’s experience as public company investors and board members and helping corporate boards to prepare effective solutions to a wide range of contested shareholder situations.
- Fairness Opinions through unconflicted advice for special committee assignments to help clients maintain impartial decisions.
In addition, RMCA provides Financial Advisory services such as:
- Board Advisory by helping clients with ROIC optimizing initiatives to help unlock shareholder value and considering financing or restructuring transactions. RMCA can help clients navigate complex engagements with investment banks, third-party advisors and other stakeholders.
- Private Capital Raising by helping early and later stage companies raise growth capital from a broad network of high-net-worth individuals, family offices and private equity firms to find the most value-added partners to help clients grow.
Red Mountain Securities LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Red Mountain Capital Advisors LLC, is a registered broker-dealer and a member FINRA/SIPC.
Please visit http://redmtncap.com for additional information.