DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Consumer Product and Retail Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Consumer products, sometimes also known as finished products, are products bought by consumers for personal consumption. For instance, toothpaste is considered a consumer good because it is purchased and used directly by the consumer daily. Products that fall under this category are usually sold in bulk and are used by a wide variety of customers.
Examples of products within this category include foods, cosmetics, electrical appliances, clothing, and other consumer goods. These goods can be made from any number of different raw materials and can range from everyday items to art objects. There are three broad types of consumer products that are often considered unsolicited. The first is the most commonly recognized type which is convenience products.
Rapid urbanization is expected to boost the global consumer products and retail market growth during the forecast period. According to the United Nations (UN), by 2050, around 68% of the global population is expected to live in urban areas, adding another 2.5 billion people to urban areas. According to the same source, the global urban population is growing rapidly from 751 million in 1950 to 4.2 billion in 2018. This, in turn, has led to the rapid growth of the retail industry in emerging economies such as India and China.
Moreover, increasing industrialization is expected to accelerate growth of the global consumer products and retail market in the near future.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the consumer products and retail market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021-2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global consumer products and retail market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global consumer products and retail market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global consumer products and retail market
Global Consumer Products and Retail Market, By Sector:
- Durables (Sporting Goods and Furniture)
- Consumer Packaged Goods
Global Consumer Products and Retail Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Metro AG
- Kroger Company
- Carrefour SA
- Tesco PLC
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Unilever PLC
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Pepsi Co, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- L'Oreal Group
- Nestle S.A.
- IBM Corporation
- Accenture plc
- Atos SE
- Hewlett - Packard Company
- PTC, Inc.
- Centric Software
- Dassault Systemes S.A.
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Gerber Scientific, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/khlp0g.