CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--3Q Digital, the disruptive growth marketing agency that transforms brands into market leaders, today released its inaugural Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) Impact Report. The report, which can be downloaded here, provides a comprehensive overview and analysis of 3Q Digital’s efforts to cultivate an inclusive, supportive, diverse and psychologically safe workplace where employees can be their authentic selves.
“3Q is steadfastly committed to fostering an organization where employees feel welcome, appreciated and valued for who they are as human beings,” said Laura Rodnitzky, Chief People Officer at 3Q. “DEIB isn’t just an organizational goal for us - it’s an ongoing journey of learning and understanding where we constantly challenge ourselves and grow as an organization. This report is an opportunity to hold ourselves accountable and share with the world how we are trying to move along the right path in that journey.”
3Q considers DEIB central to its identity as a growth marketing agency, enshrined in its core values of “Be Inclusive” and “Act for the Greater Good.” The DEIB Impact Report outlines a wide range of ongoing DEIB initiatives and accomplishments, including:
- The launch of LGBTQ+, Black, Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI), and Parents Employee Resource Groups.
- Live Town Halls where employees learned about the history of systemic racism and racial injustice in America, as well as how to effectively practice allyship.
- Inclusive Leadership training for 3Q’s executives, as well as employee training on belonging and psychological safety at work.
- Charitable donations to organizations that align with 3Q’s Core Values, such as The Trevor Project, Moms Rising, Liberty in North Korea (LiNK), Stop AAPI Hate, and more.
- Partnering with the United Negro College Fund (UNCF) to recruit diverse candidates.
The report also provides metrics focused on measuring the success of 3Q’s DEIB initiatives to better understand their efficacy and impact. The assessment revealed high levels of satisfaction among employees of color, increased hiring of employees from marginalized communities and less than a 5% difference in performance score averages for race/ethnicity and gender.
The DEIB Impact Report is one part of 3Q’s overall DEIB Roadmap. Finalized in 2021, the roadmap outlines 3Q’s overall DEIB strategy aimed at evolving talent practices, advancing internal culture, and being a change agent throughout its communities and the entire marketing industry. 3Q has pledged to publish this DEIB report annually, as part of its commitment to holding both the company and employees accountable.
About 3Q Digital
3Q Digital is one of the world’s largest independent digital growth marketing agencies. Verified by TechCrunch as an Expert Growth Marketing Agency, it has built an impressive portfolio of clients in a range of verticals through paid media, business strategy, decision sciences, creative, SEO, and content. 3Q Digital has ranked in Ad Age’s Best Places to Work lists in 2020, 2021, and 2022, Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2019 and 2021, and was also recognized on Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies list in 2019.