RESTON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, announced its upcoming participation in AFCEA West 2022, February 16-18, 2022 in San Diego, California. At the event, SolarWinds will demonstrate how its network, systems, applications, security, and database management solutions can help military and civilian IT professionals modernize, secure, and manage their networks. Attendees can also join SolarWinds and Carahsoft at a complimentary joint-networking event.
AFCEA West, now in its 32nd year of bringing military and industry leaders together, is the premier naval conference and exposition on the West Coast, providing the opportunity for senior military and government officials to gain valuable feedback directly from Sea Services war fighters. U.S. and allied military and government decision-makers will have the opportunity to learn how SolarWinds® tools can help protect and optimize their IT systems supporting Sea Services operations.
“The DoD continues to be burdened by mounting security threats. The growing prominence of the general hacking community and foreign government-led cyberattacks is forcing the public sector to re-evaluate its security posture,” said Tim Brown, CISO and vice president, Security, SolarWinds. “We look forward to reconnecting with military IT pros, contractors, and customers at AFCEA West to discuss strategic ways to modernize and improve network security and performance.”
Visit SolarWinds at Booth 2500
Join SolarWinds engineers and product experts at Booth 2500 to learn more about the company’s comprehensive and affordable IT management software portfolio, including solutions for government networks, security, systems, applications, databases, and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about how SolarWinds is setting a new standard for software development through Secure by Design to help make the industry stronger and more secure.
Attendees can also pick up free SolarWinds gear and gain a hands-on look at SolarWinds newest IT management and monitoring products, including:
- SolarWinds Orion® Suite for Federal Government – powerful, scalable infrastructure monitoring and management platform
- SolarWinds Access Rights Manager – simplified and automated access rights management
- SolarWinds Security Event Manager – powerful security information and event management
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor – automated network performance monitoring and management
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager – network configuration and change management
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor – agentless application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer – database performance monitoring, analysis, and tuning
Network With the SolarWinds Federal Team at Free Networking Event
Wednesday, February 16, the SolarWinds Federal Team and Carahsoft will host a networking event with complimentary appetizers and cocktails at Float, the Hard Rock Hotel® rooftop bar, from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. PT. This event will bring together SolarWinds technical and business leaders, customers, Partners, and event attendees to network and learn how SolarWinds is helping the Department of Defense and civilian agencies change the way they manage and monitor IT. Space is limited, and attendees are encouraged to RSVP.
SolarWinds Solutions for Government
- Pricing for SolarWinds software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, CHESS ITES-SW, and other contract vehicles.
- For more product and GSA pricing information and for a fully functional free trial of all of the above products, visit the SolarWinds Government Solutions page.
- SolarWinds 2021 Public Sector Cybersecurity Survey Report
- SolarWinds Secure by Design Resources
- SolarWinds Government Solutions
- SolarWinds and GovLoop eBook: What You Can Do Now to Prepare and Persevere through the Next Cyber Attack
- Whitepaper: The Ultimate Guide to Federal IT Compliance
- SolarWinds Announces Acquisition of Federal Services Provider, Monalytic
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI) is a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software. Our solutions give organizations worldwide—regardless of type, size, or complexity—the power to accelerate business transformation in today’s hybrid IT environments. We continuously engage with technology professionals—IT service and operations professionals, DevOps and SecOps professionals, and database administrators (DBAs)—to understand the challenges they face in maintaining high-performing and highly available IT infrastructures, applications, and environments. The insights we gain from them, in places like our THWACK community, allow us to address customers’ needs now, and in the future. Our focus on the user and commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT management has established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in solutions for observability, IT service management, application performance, and database management. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks of) their respective companies.
© 2022 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.