DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Implantable Insulin Pump Market by Type, Disease, and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global implantable insulin pump market was valued at $2,674 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $6,443 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2030.
Implantable insulin pump is a medical device that helps in delivering insulin into peritoneal cavity, and remains inside the human body all the time. Moreover, implanted insulin pumps aids in effective absorption of insulin. The implantable insulin pumps are projected to revolutionize the treatment of diabetes disease and also gives a constructive solution for accurately effective artificial pancreas. There are two types of implantable insulin pump such as closed-loop insulin pump and open-loop insulin pump. It is a next generation insulin that automatically responds to changing blood glucose levels. Moreover, it is a painless mode of delivering insulin compared to injectable insulin, minimizing the risk of skin irritation caused due to needles.
The growth of the implantable insulin pump market is driven by rise in prevalence of diabetes across the globe, increase in demand for implantable insulin pump, and accuracy in dosage delivery of insulin by implantable insulin pump. In addition, awareness about insulin treatment by healthcare professionals, technological advancements in implantable insulin pump, rise in patient emphasis on effective & early diabetes disease treatment, and increase in investment in R&D for insulin pumps are expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. However, stringent government regulations expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Conversely, high market growth potential in emerging markets is expected to offer lucrative opportunities during the forecast period.
The implantable insulin pump market is segmented on the basis of type, disease, end user, and region. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into closed-loop insulin pump and open-loop insulin pump. By disease, the market is divided into type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. On the basis of end user, the market is categorized into hospitals and home care. The hospitals segment is further segmented into type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. The home care segment is further segmented into type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2020 to 2030, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of four regions is provided to determine the existing opportunities.
- The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Increase in prevalence of diabetes worldwide
- Sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle pattern
- Increase in government expenditure on healthcare
- Stringent government regulations
- High market growth potential in emerging markets
- Apex Medical
- CVS Health (Aetna Inc.)
- Diamesco Co. Ltd
- F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd
- Insulet Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic Plc
- SOOIL Developments Co. Ltd
- Tandem Diabetes Care
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/an0t1q