DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Joint Reconstruction Device Market Research Report by Type, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Joint Reconstruction Device Market size was estimated at USD 12.30 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 15.04 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.62% reaching USD 41.83 billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Joint Reconstruction Device Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Joint Reconstruction Device Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Joint Reconstruction Device Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Joint Reconstruction Device Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Joint Reconstruction Device Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Joint Reconstruction Device Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Joint Reconstruction Device Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Joint Reconstruction Device Market?
- Increasing prevalence of orthopedic diseases and associated risk factors
- Increasing number of outpatient joint replacement procedures
- Ongoing research and development activity on improving robotically-assisted surgeries and bionic implants
- Investment by companies in research and development for bigger joint implants
- Decreasing reimbursement options
- Expensive joint replacement procedures and implants
- Escalating demand for minimally invasive diagnostic and surgical techniques
- Increase in geriatric population in Asia Pacific countries
- Value-based joint replacements are prompting technology innovation in the space
- Biocompatibility issues
- Aesculap Implant Systems, Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- CONMED Corporation
- Corin Group PLC
- Covidien plc
- DePuy Synthes, Inc.
- DJO Global Inc.
- Donjoy Inc.
- Globus Medical
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Kyocera Corp.
- Medtronic PLC
- MicroPort Scientific Corp.
- NuVasive, Inc.
- OMNI life science, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Stryker Corporation
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sj7aco