DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Microprocessor and GPU - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Microprocessor and GPU estimated at US$77.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$89.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
X86, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 1.5% CAGR to reach US$35 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the ARM segment is readjusted to a revised 2.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 25.9% share of the global Microprocessor and GPU market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 29.3% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 2% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Microprocessor and GPU market in the U.S. is estimated at US$22.8 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 29.34% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$16 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 2% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.9% and 1.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.3% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$16 Billion by the year 2027.
MIPS Segment Corners a 14.5% Share in 2020
In the global MIPS segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$9 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$11.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$10 Billion by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 30 Featured) -
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- ARM Limited
- Broadcom Corporation
- Imagination Technologies Limited
- Intel Corporation
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- MediaTek, Inc.
- Microchip Technology, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Unisoc Communications, Inc.
- VIA Technologies, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- An Introduction to Microprocessor and GPU
- Microprocessor and GPU: Current Market Scenario and Outlook
- Developed Regions Remain Major Revenue Contributors
- Market Revenues Continue to Scale Up in China and Other Emerging Regions
- X86 Architecture Drives Growth in Microprocessor and GPU Market
- Competitive Landscape
- Nvidia Embraces ARM as Peer to X86 Architecture and Power
- Microprocessor Giants Announce New Products to Improve Computing Power
- Arm Introduces High-Performance, Power Efficient CPU and GPU Designs
- Select Product Launches
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Sustained Demand for Consumer Electronics Maintains Growth Momentum in Microprocessor and GPU Market
- Select Popular GPU Devices for High-End Smartphones
- Automotive Sector Offers New Line of Growth Opportunities
- Autonomous Vehicle Emerges as Niche Application Area
- Adoption of Strict Regulations to Control Emissions Augurs Well
- Industry 4.0 & 'Smart Factory' to Accelerate Demand for Industrial Microprocessor Chipsets
- Emphasis on Advanced Technologies in Healthcare Underpins Revenue Growth
- Advanced Microprocessors and GPUs Set to Transform Healthcare Domain
- Widespread Use of Discrete Graphics Broadens Prospects
- Emerging Opportunities through Integrated Graphics
- Rapid Growth of IoT Market to Push Microprocessor Demand
- As the Brain Behind Intelligent Computing, Microprocessors to Benefit from the Ongoing Digital Transformation
- Deep Learning Underscores Need for GPUs
- Powerful GPUs for Deep Learning
- Implications for Market Participants
- Wearables Emerge as Niche Application Area
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eifuxg