The global market for sunscreen ingredients should grow from $691.6 million in 2021 to $787.0 million by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% for the period of 2021-2026.
The UVB protection for sunscreen ingredients should grow from $334.4 million in 2021 to $375.8 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 2.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
The UVB/UVA I-II protection for sunscreen ingredients should grow from $87.9 million in 2021 to $104.9 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.6% for the period of 2021-2026.
This report covers the sunscreen ingredient industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, protection types, sunscreen types and applications.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the sunscreen ingredient industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. It also includes descriptions of market forces relevant to the sunscreen ingredient industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented for the size of sunscreen ingredient segments, along with growth forecasts through 2026. Estimates of sales value are based on the price in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and sunscreen ingredient types. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every global industry was impacted by the pandemic. The developing COVID-19 pandemic has currently halted the progress of every economy. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The sunscreen ingredient market is further segmented based on its protection type: UVB, UVA I, UVB/UVA I and UVB/UVA I-II. The market is also segmented into applications, including sun care, skin care and hair care. It is further segmented into organic and inorganic sunscreen ingredient types.
The Report Includes:
- 113 tables
- Up-to-date analysis of current and future global markets for sunscreen ingredients
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of key enabling technologies for sunscreen ingredients, major market dynamics (DROs), regulatory scenario, and COVID-19 impact on the progress of this market
- Evaluation and forecast the sunscreen ingredients market size (product sales in USD millions), and corresponding market share analysis by protection type, sunscreen ingredients type, application, and region
- Discussion of the sunscreen ingredients industry structure, opportunities and trends estimating current and future demand, technology updates, and other macroeconomic factors affecting the market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, M&A deals, collaborations, joint ventures, and other corporate strategies
- Insight into growth development strategies of key market players operating within the global sunscreen ingredients market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the major market players, including Ashland Inc., BASF, Evonik Industries, L'Oreal SA, and Royal DSM
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Technology Background
- Origin of Sunscreen Ingredients
- Patent Process
- Value Chain Analysis
Chapter 4 Market Trends
- Market Dynamics
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Excerpts of Primary Interviews with Experts
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Type of Protection
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid
- UVB/UVA II
- Titanium Dioxide
- Benzophenone-3 or Oxybenzone
- UVA I
- UVB/UVA I-II
- Zinc Oxide
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Type of Ingredient
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Application
- Sun Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Other Applications
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
- Global Market for Sunscreen Ingredients
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
- Company Market Shares of Sunscreen Ingredients
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Ashland Inc.
- Croda International
- Evonik Industries
- Galaxy Surfactants
- L'oreal Sa
- Royal Dsm
- Symrise Ag
- Sensient Technologies
- Sunjin Beauty Science Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/21289y
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.