Encyclopedia of Materials: Composites provides a point-of-entry, foundational-level resource for all scientists and practitioners interested in this exciting field.
All composite materials technologies, processes and applications are covered, with contributions written and expertly curated by the world's leading scientists. The result is a three-volume, comprehensive collection of the most important data, concepts and studies published in the field.
This title is clearly structured in thematic sections, making it an invaluable tool for researchers in the fields of materials science, energy, engineering, chemistry and physics, and from both industry and academia.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Metal Matrix Composite Materials
2. Polymer Matrix Composite Materials
3. Ceramics Matrix Composites
4. Smart Composite Materials
5. Processing of Composite Materials and Physical Characteristics
6. Design Methods for Composite Materials
7. Nature Based and Inspired Composite Materials
8. Life Cycle Analysis and Sustainability of Composite Materials
9. Joining of Composite Materials
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dke8u8