DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market Research Report by Material, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market size was estimated at USD 512.66 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 594.21 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 16.24% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 1,265.03 Million by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Pressure Vessel Composite Material Market?
- Bulk transportation of CNG
- Increased number of natural gas vehicles (NGVs)
- Increased penetration of carbon fiber in automotive
- High prices of carbon fiber
- Installation of new pressure vessels in aging power plants
- Technological advancements in materials, testing methodologies, and designs
- Unavailability of carbon fibers
- 3M Company
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Alloy Products Corp.
- BASF SE
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd.
- General Electric
- Halvorsen Co.
- Hexion Inc.
- Huntsman International LLC
- IHI Corporation
- Kolon Industries. Inc.
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Nan Ya Plastics Corp.
- Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corp.
- Olin Corporation
- Pentair plc
- Pressure Vessels (India)
- Samuel Pressure Vessel Group
- Solvay S.A.
- Steelhead Composites, LLC.
- Westinghouse Electric Company LLC
- ZOLTEK Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qmkzc4