LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Science 37 CEO David Coman alongside executives from Bayer, Sanofi, Merck and Pluto Health will discuss how to build an operating system to ensure patient preferences drive a decentralized clinical trial (DCT) approach during an upcoming Reuters Webinar.
WHEN: Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 10:00 am ET/ 3:00 pm BST/ 4:00 pm CET
WHY ATTEND: Based on a recent report, most biopharma companies plan to integrate DCT tools and methods into their clinical trials, but the majority lack the internal capabilities to do so. Executives from leading industry firms will discuss how to develop a broader, more inclusive, consistent and technology-led approach to clinical trials. Attendees will learn how to obtain patient preferences to shape trial design in real-time, while integrating into traditional trials with brick-and-mortar sites, hybrid or completely virtual.
In this webinar, participants will discover how to:
- Build an integrated DCT operating system: Optimize enrolment and retention, streamline trial designs and reduce application complexity to deliver data more quickly and efficiently
- Fulfil unmet patient needs with accelerated tech maturity: Identify key factors to consider when selecting technologies, such as patient engagement platforms and wearable data collection devices for rare disease trials
- Ensure patient-focused study design: Collaborate with advocacy group to ensure every endpoint is both regulator and patient-preferred
- Leverage investigator networks to accelerate site start-up
- David Coman, Chief Executive Officer, Science 37
- Lionel Bascles, SVP, Global Head Clinical Sciences & Operation, Sanofi
- Melissa Penn, Deputy Director Advocacy Relations, Bayer
- Joy Bhosai, Founder and CEO, Pluto Health
- Laura Galuchie, Director, Global Clinical Trial Operations, Merck (Moderator)
Learn more and register for the webinar here.
Tweet this: Listen to Science 37 present on Reuters Webinar: Decentralized Clinical Trials-Empower the Patient Trials Experience: June 24, 10 am ET https://tinyurl.com/48eddj7v #webinars #clinicaltrials #decentralizedclinicaltrials
About Science 37
Science 37 enables universal access to clinical research—making it easier for patients and providers to participate and accelerating the development of new and innovative treatments that impact patient lives. With the industry’s first and only, technology-first Decentralized Clinical Trial Operating System™ (DCT OS), we enable workflow orchestration, evidence generation and data harmonization on a unified, seamless platform—configurable to enable any study and fused with our expansive networks of telemedicine investigators, mobile nurses, remote coordinators, patient communities and connected devices.