BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our review of all the latest Apple Watch deals for Prime Day 2021, including the latest sales on GPS and GPS + Cellular Apple Watch Series 6, SE, & 5 smartwatches. Find the full selection of deals by clicking the links below.
Best Apple Watch deals:
- Save up to $84 on the Apple Watch Series 6 at Amazon - the latest Apple Watch introduces new health-monitoring features, such as blood oxygen monitoring and ECG, with an Always-On Retina display
- Save on the Apple Watch SE at Amazon - check live prices on the Apple Watch SE, with a larger Retina OLED display and up to 2x faster than the Series 3
- Save up to $30 on the Apple Watch Series 3 at Amazon - available in GPS and GPS+Cellular versions and 38mm and 42mm sizes
- Save on the Apple Watch Series 5 at Amazon - swim-proof fitness smartwatch with S5 processor, 2nd-gen optical heart sensor, and digital crown with haptic feedback
- Save up to $52 on the Apple Watch Series 4 at Amazon - 30% larger display and 50% louder speaker than the Series 3, with Milanese Loop and Sport Loop options
- Save up to 16% on top-rated Apple Watches at Amazon - check the latest deals on the Apple Watch Series 6, 5, 4, 3, and SE smartwatches
Looking for more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Deals for Days sale and Amazon’s Prime Day page to compare thousands more savings on a broad range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Apple Watch remains one of the best-selling wearables in the market today. Its latest iteration, the Apple Watch Series 6, introduces SpO2 monitoring and a native sleep tracking app — significant upgrades from the Apple Watch Series 5. But the Cupertino-based tech giant isn’t just focusing on premium smartwatches. The Apple Watch SE is an upgraded alternative to the company’s cheapest wearable on sale, the Apple Watch Series 3. Available in 40mm and 44mm sizes, the budget wearable is also equipped with 32GB of storage, heart-rate monitoring, and pre-loaded workout profiles. It’s essentially similar to the Apple Watch Series 4 from 2018 but without the ECG.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.