BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the latest vacuum cleaner deals for Prime Day 2021, together with the top Dyson, Roomba & Shark offers. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best vacuum cleaner deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of cordless vacuums at Amazon - check the latest deals on cordless vacuums from top brands like Dyson, Shark, Hoover, & NEQUARE
- Save up to 40% on various models of upright vacuums at Amazon - check live prices of upright vacuums from top brands like Shark, Dyson, BISSELL, & Eureka
- Save up to 40% on robot vacuums at Amazon - check the latest savings on robot vacuums from top brands like Roomba, Shark, Eufy & Roborock
- Save up to $105 on Dyson vacuums at Amazon - check the latest deals on Dyson cordless, HEPA, upright, & stick vacuums
- Save up to $172 on Shark vacuums at Amazon - check live prices of Shark robot, handheld, upright & cordless vacuums
- Save up to 35% on Roomba vacuums at Amazon - check the latest savings on Roomba robot vacuums for carpets, hard floors & pet hair
In need of some more deals? Click here to compare the entire selection of deals at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale and click here to shop all of Amazon’s deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
When it comes to vacuum cleaners, Roomba, Shark, and Dyson are household names. In particular, the Roomba s9 is iRobot’s most powerful robot vacuum to date, and the Roomba i3 Plus stands out because of its relatively affordable price and impressive set of features, such as automatic emptying. On the other hand, the Shark IQ robot vacuum offers advanced navigation and self-cleaning capabilities, and the Shark Cordless Pet stick vacuum makes it easy to clean fur and dander with its 40-minute runtime. Dyson also has a robot vacuum called 360 Heurist, but it’s its cordless vacuum sticks such as the Outsize and V8 Animal that set it apart from the competition.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.