BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our comparison of all the top early vacuum deals for Prime Day, featuring sales on Roomba s9, s9+, Dyson V8, V10, V11, & Shark Navigator and Rotator vacuum cleaners. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best vacuum cleaner deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of cordless vacuums at Amazon - check the latest deals on cordless vacuums from top brands like Dyson, Shark, Hoover, & NEQUARE
- Save up to 40% on various models of upright vacuums at Amazon - check live prices of upright vacuums from top brands like Shark, Dyson, BISSELL, & Eureka
- Save up to 40% on robot vacuums at Amazon - check the latest savings on robot vacuums from top brands like Roomba, Shark, Eufy & Roborock
- Save up to $105 on Dyson vacuums at Amazon - check the latest deals on Dyson cordless, HEPA, upright, & stick vacuums
- Save up to $172 on Shark vacuums at Amazon - check live prices of Shark robot, handheld, upright & cordless vacuums
- Save up to 35% on Roomba vacuums at Amazon - check the latest savings on Roomba robot vacuums for carpets, hard floors & pet hair
Searching for more deals? Check out Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and Amazon’s Prime Day page to enjoy hundreds more active and upcoming deals on a huge range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Dyson, Shark, and Roomba are some of the most popular vacuum cleaners today. Dyson is well-known for its variety of cordless vacuums, such as the V8 Animal and Outsize that provides 120 minutes of runtime. Meanwhile, Shark built a solid reputation with its robot vacuums like the Shark IQ, which offers features such as self-emptying bin and self-cleaning brushroll. But the most recognizable robot vacuums are iRobot’s Roomba range, namely the s9, i7, and i3 series. These cleaners are equipped with advanced navigation technology to make sure every inch of your home is dust free and clean.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.