DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "LED Downlight Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global LED downlight market reached a value of US$ 20.6 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
LED downlights refer to recessed light fixtures which are installed into a hollow opening in a ceiling. These lights are extensively used across residential and commercial spaces. They are extremely energy-efficient and eco-friendly lighting solutions which emit light in the downward direction with a narrow beam. These lights have a relatively longer lifespan with minimum heat radiation. Initially intended for directional lighting, the newer product variations find extensive applications in malls, offices, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms and showrooms. Dimmer switches can be also added to these downlights to control the level of light output. They are available in a wide range of sizes and lumen packages and are a viable alternative to compact fluorescent and incandescent lamps.
Since LED downlights are capable of withstanding rough conditions like external shocks and vibrations, exposure to extreme weather conditions, and traffic-related public exposure, they are an extremely preferred choice for outdoor lighting systems. In addition, the sales of these lights are also proliferating since they consume a negligible amount of electricity and emit lesser amount of ultraviolet (UV) rays and heat. Apart from this, on account of the rising prices of electricity in several developing economies, the governments are taking initiatives to encourage the widespread incorporation of LED lights across various sectors. Furthermore, aggressive marketing initiatives by manufacturers and vendors through various advertising media is also providing impetus to the market growth.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the LED lighting market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- How has the global LED downlight market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global LED lighting industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global LED lighting industry?
- Which are the key application areas in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the key product types in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the LED lighting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the LED lighting industry?
- What is the structure of the LED lighting industry, and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the LED lighting industry?
- What are the profit margins in the LED lighting industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a LED downlight manufacturing plant?
- How is LED downlight manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a LED downlight manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a LED downlight manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a LED downlight manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a LED downlight manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for LED downlight?
- What are the transportation requirements for LED downlight?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a LED downlight plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a LED downlight plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global LED Lighting Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 LED Downlight Market
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Breakup by Application
5.7 Market by LED Products: LED Lamps, Modules and Fixtures
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.12 Key Success and Risk Factors for LED Downlight Manufacturers
5.13 Comparative Analysis of CFL and LED
5.14 Price Analysis
6 Performance of Key Regions
7 Market by Application
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Market Structure
8.2 Market Breakup by Key Players
9 LED Downlight Manufacturing Process
10 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11 Loans and Financial Assistance
12 Project Economics
13 Key Player Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u6kdvi