CARLE PLACE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLWS), a leading e-commerce provider of products and services designed to inspire more human expression, connection, and celebration, has announced that members of the Company’s senior management team will present at the following virtual investor conferences:
- 18th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference, Wednesday, June 2, 2021
- Baird Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference, Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference, Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Oppenheimer 20th Annual Virtual Consumer Growth and E-Commerce Conference, Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- Jefferies Virtual Consumer Conference, Tuesday, June 22 (presentation: 10:20 am -10:50 am ET)
About 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. is a leading provider of gifts designed to help customers express, connect, and celebrate. The Company’s ecommerce business platform features an all-star family of brands, including: 1-800-Flowers.com®, 1-800-Baskets.com®, Cheryl’s Cookies®, Harry & David®, PersonalizationMall.com®, Shari’s Berries®, FruitBouquets.com®, Moose Munch®, The Popcorn Factory®, Wolferman’s Bakery®, Stock Yards® and Simply Chocolate®. Through the Celebrations Passport® loyalty program, which provides members with free standard shipping and no service charge across our portfolio of brands, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. strives to deepen relationships with customers. The Company also operates BloomNet®, an international floral and gift industry service provider offering a broad-range of products and services designed to help members grow their businesses profitably; Napco℠, a resource for floral gifts and seasonal décor; and DesignPac Gifts, LLC, a manufacturer of gift baskets and towers. 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. was named to the Forbes 2021 Best Small Companies List. Shares in 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, ticker symbol: FLWS. For more information, visit 1800flowersinc.com or follow @1800FLOWERSInc on Twitter.