ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Save A Lot, one of the largest discount grocery chains in the United States, is gearing up for a sizzling and memorable summer with the launch of its first-ever “99 Days of Summer” promotional campaign taking place between May 31 and Sept. 6, complete with hot daily deals, weekly offers and sweepstakes* prizes that shoppers can enter to win through Labor Day. Beginning May 20, Save A Lot customers can enter and try their hands at winning $99 Save A Lot gift cards from a daily drawing and sweepstakes grand prizes and, starting Memorial Day, shoppers will have access to weekly digital scratch-offs with coupons, special offers and much more.
Customers are encouraged to enter the 99-day-long summer promotion in which more than 150 lucky winners will be awarded Save A Lot gift cards and other free product by simply visiting and signing up at savealot.com/99daysofsummer. Those who sign up will be entered into the sweepstakes, with grand prize winners to be announced following the close of the campaign. Save A Lot’s deals and prizes include:
Daily Deals & Weekly Prizes
- Daily $99 Gift Card Giveaways: Each day from May 20 – Sept. 6, one lucky winner will be selected via email to win a $99 gift card (110 winners total)
- Digital Coupon Offers: Each week beginning May 31, Save A Lot will send subscribers a new, hot offer via email on a single product (such as buy one, get one free or other offers with significant price savings) that customers can use in-store
- Digital Scratch-Offs: Each Sunday, Save A Lot will send digital scratch-offs via email; Customers can scratch to reveal special coupons and deals on both exclusive Save A Lot private brand products and national brand items that can be redeemed in-store
- Two-Day Sales In Stores: Each weekend, Save A Lot stores across the United States will offer two-day sales on select products, such as fresh summer produce or meats cut fresh in-store
Grand Prizes (winners to be announced on Sept. 7)
- $9,999 in Save A Lot Gift Cards: One lucky winner will be awarded $9,999 in Save A Lot gift cards that can be used on in-store purchases
- $999 in Save A Lot Gift Cards: One lucky winner will be awarded $999 in Save A Lot gift cards that can be used on in-store purchases
- Free 12-Packs of Coca-Cola for a Year: 36 winners will be awarded a year’s supply of Coca-Cola 12-packs
- Free Farmington Bacon for a Year: Five winners will be awarded a year’s supply of Farmington bacon
- Additional prizes include a year’s supply of other products from salad dressing to BBQ sauce and charcoal, as noted in the contest rules and regulations
“As the days ahead are getting ever brighter, we’re ready to infuse some much-deserved joy into summer that will surely bring excitement to each and every one of our customers – especially after the year we’ve all had,” said Tim Schroder, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Save A Lot. “By promising one-of-a-kind surprises throughout all 99 days of summer, we’re hoping to spread some fun and enjoyment while continuing to offer top-notch service and high-quality grocery items.”
Save A Lot believes that everyone should have access to fresh, high quality food options, no matter the neighborhood. Save A Lot focuses on offering everyday low prices on great tasting, high quality private label brands as well as national brand products, USDA-inspected meat cut fresh in store, farm-fresh fruits and vegetables, and other non-food items.
For more information about Save A Lot’s “99 Days of Summer” program and ways to score hot deals and prizes, or to locate your nearest store, please visit savealot.com/99daysofsummer.
About Save A Lot
Founded in 1977, Save A Lot is one of the largest discount grocery store chains in the U.S. with approximately 1,000 stores in 33 states and 13 wholesale distribution centers. Save A Lot remains true to its mission of being a neighborhood grocer, providing unmatched quality and value to local families. Customers enjoy significant savings compared to traditional grocery stores on great tasting, high quality private label brands, national brand products, USDA-inspected meat, farm-fresh fruits and vegetables, and other non-food items. Save A Lot is division of Moran Foods, a premier wholesale grocery distribution company specializing in private brand procurement and supply. For more information, visit SaveALot.com and follow Save A Lot on Facebook (facebook.com/savealot) and Instagram (@SaveALotFoodStores).
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 9/6/21. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit Savealot.com/99daysofsummer. Sponsor: Save-A-Lot, Ltd., 400 Northwest Plaza Drive, St. Ann, MO 63074.