Investment Company with Variable Capital
Registered office: 49, avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
R.C.S. Luxembourg B-119.899
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE SHAREHOLDERS OF
Xtrackers DBLCI Commodity Optimum Yield Swap UCITS ETF
1C – EUR Hedged (ISIN: LU0292106167)
2C (ISIN: LU0460391732)
3C – GBP Hedged (ISIN: LU0460391906)
14 May 2021
With reference to the notice to shareholders dated 9 February 2021 (the “Original Notice”), we hereby inform you that the changes as described in that notice shall be effected in relation to the Sub-Fund from 21 May 2021.
Hence, from 21 May 2021:
- the Sub-Fund shall change its name to Xtrackers Bloomberg Commodity ex-Agriculture & Livestock Swap UCITS ETF;
- the Reference Index of the Sub-Fund shall change to Bloomberg ex-Agriculture & Livestock 15/30 Capped 3 Month Forward Index;
- the Currency Hedged Share Classes shall track the Reference Index (which is not hedged);
- State Street Bank & Trust Company, London Branch shall be appointed as “Currency Hedging Manager” for the Sub-Fund;
- the base currency of the Sub-Fund shall be amended from EUR to USD (for the avoidance of doubt, the Share Class currencies remain unchanged);
- the Management Company Fee in respect of certain Share Classes of the Sub-Fund will be reduced, as described in the Original Notice; and
- the Cut-Off Time for the Sub-Fund will be amended from 5.00p.m. to 3.30p.m. Luxembourg time on the relevant Transaction Day;
- the anticipated level of Tracking Error disclosed for the Currency Hedged Share Classes will represent the anticipated level of Tracking Error of the unhedged Share Classes of the Sub-Fund against the Reference Index.
Capitalised terms not defined herein shall have the meaning given to them in the prospectus of the Company (the "Prospectus").
Further information regarding the changes mentioned above, are contained in the Prospectus. The Prospectus, as well as the revised key investor information documents in relation to the Sub-Fund are available on the website of the Company (www.Xtrackers.com), and a copy of which may be obtained free of charge at the Company’s registered office or at the foreign representatives’ offices.
If you have any queries or if any of the above is not clear, you should seek advice from your stockbroker, bank manager, legal adviser, accountant or other independent financial advisor. All shareholders are strongly advised to consult their tax advisor to assess (1) the impact of the changes and any potential tax consequences thereof and (2) any potential changes between the current and / or future taxation of their investment under the laws of the countries of their nationality, residence, domicile or incorporation.
Neither the contents of the Company’s website nor the contents of any other website accessible from hyperlinks on the Company’s website is incorporated into, or forms part of, this announcement.
The Board of Directors