iconectiv—along with a guest speaker from IDC—will participate in a USTelecom webinar, “Using Existing Technology to Power the Communications of Tomorrow (5G, Edge Computing, Virtualized Networking and More)," to discuss the key findings from the IDC whitepaper, sponsored by iconectiv, “Common Language Drives Customer Value for All Network Technology: 5G/MEC and Virtualized Networking.”
Presenters will discuss:
- The challenges service providers face in their deployment and support strategies for 5G, edge computing and virtualized networking.
- The role of a universal structure in the deployment, management and interconnection of physical and virtual assets that support new 5G services.
- Use cases examples of service providers using a universal structure to reduce time to revenue for innovation investments and offer a competitive advantage in the race to expand service offerings.
- Mark Rebholz, USTelecom Vice President of Public Affairs
- Karl Whitelock, IDC Research Vice President, Communications Service Provider Operations & Monetization industry practice
- Sharon Dileo, iconectiv Director of Product Management
- Chris Bain, Director, Common Language Services at iconectiv
May 13, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET.
Zoom: Register to attend here.
USTelecom is the national trade association representing technology providers, innovators, suppliers, and manufacturers committed to connecting the world through the power of broadband.
Your business and your customers need to access and exchange information simply, seamlessly and securely. iconectiv’s extensive experience in information services and its unmatched numbering intelligence helps you do just that. In fact, more than 2 billion people count on our platforms each day to keep their networks, devices and applications connected. Our cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions span network and operations management, numbering, trusted communications and fraud prevention. For more information, visit www.iconectiv.com. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.