NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dwight Capital financed $121.6 MM in healthcare financings during Q1 2021. Featured among these transactions are HUD loans for Avantara Long Grove, TLC Care Center, and the Northwood Portfolio.
Dwight closed a $21.3 MM HUD loan for Avantara Long Grove, a 195-bed skilled nursing facility (“SNF”) located in Long Grove, IL. Renovated in 2016, the SNF is in mint condition and its amenities include a therapy gym, family lounges, spa and salon services, and sound proofing to promote rest. Managing Director, Adam Offman, originated this transaction.
Offman and Managing Principal, Adam Sasouness, originated a $20.2 MM HUD loan for the Northwood Portfolio, a 332-bed, six-asset SNF portfolio located across Ohio. The transaction facilitates the refinance of Northwood Buckeye Terrace, Country Meadow Care Center, Crestline Nursing Center, Legends Care Center, The Pinnacle Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Whispering Hills Care Center.
Other loans Dwight provided financing for in Q1 2021:
- $13.5 MM bridge loan for Florissant and Spring Valley Health and Rehabilitation Centers, a 305-bed SNF and ALF portfolio located in Florissant, MO and Springfield, MO.
- $12.67 MM bridge loan for Red River Portfolio, a 435-bed SNF portfolio located across Southeast Oklahoma.
- $8.5 MM bridge loan for Terrace at Woodland, a 60-bed ALF located in Rome, NY.
- $7.6 MM bridge loan for Pleasant Manor, a 101-bed SNF/ALF located in Faribault, MN.
- $7.5 MM bridge loan and $750 K mezzanine loan for Lansdowne Village, a 145-bed SNF located in St. Louis, MO.
- $6.5 MM in financing arranged for Landmark Recovery to construct a 60-bed substance abuse treatment facility in Richmond, VA.
- $5.37 MM bridge loan for McAuley Manor, an 87-bed SNF located in Aurora, IL.
- $4 MM HUD 232/223(f) loan for Gallatin Manor, a 51-bed SNF located in Ridgway, IL.
About Dwight Capital
Dwight Capital LLC is one of the largest commercial real estate finance companies in the United States. Our range of services includes commercial lending across a variety of platforms such as FHA/HUD, Bridge, and Mezzanine Financing as well as Preferred Equity for both stabilized and new-construction properties. Dwight Capital is also one of the largest FHA/HUD lenders for multifamily and healthcare properties in the United States and services $7 billion of commercial real estate loans.
For more information about Dwight Capital, please visit: www.dwightcapital.com