DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Management Consulting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global management consulting services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global management consulting services market is expected to grow from $819.79 billion in 2020 to $895.46 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $1201.06 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 8%.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Accenture Plc
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Ernst & Young Global Limited
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Western Europe was the largest region in the global management consulting services market, accounting for 45% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global management consulting services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global management consulting services market.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and automation are revolutionizing the way management consultants explore data. AI and automation help management consultants handle such processes as processing and analyzing of massive amounts of data more efficiently and faster than an average human. It can also provide accurate insights in the areas of businesses such as sales, operations, supply chain and more. For example, JLL, an American professional services and investment management company specializing in real estate, leverages an AI analysis system to drastically streamline workloads. The real estate consultancy advises on client portfolios that can be from anything between 1 and 100,000 properties, which traditionally took professionals weeks to analyze. In the consulting area, the information gathered through AI on sales channels, customer journeys and client behavior can help consultants identify new opportunities and develop effective strategies for advertising campaigns. According to Euan Cameron, PwC's UK AI Leader, AI could add huge value to the management consulting sector which traditionally was conservative and human-driven.
Many clients of the management consulting services market are expanding globally and thus require more sophisticated and internationally-oriented services. Globalization is expected to pave the way for more joint ventures, foreign investments, global expansion and multi-national companies setting up facilities in high growth regions. Companies are increasingly forming joint ventures with firms in other countries, to test the market. Similarly, some companies are looking to acquire an established company in new market, to minimize the risk. Furthermore, globalization in the management consulting services industry is gaining momentum due to rapid growth in internet, automation of consultancy processes and developments in data security.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Management Consulting Services Market Characteristics
4. Management Consulting Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Management Consulting Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Management Consulting Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Management Consulting Services Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Management Consulting Services
9. Management Consulting Services Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Management Consulting Services Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Management Consulting Services Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Management Consulting Services Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Management Consulting Services Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Management Consulting Services Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Management Consulting Services Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global Management Consulting Services Market, Segmentation by End Use Industry
12. Management Consulting Services Market Metrics
12.1. Management Consulting Services Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Management Consulting Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2xsl35