DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Technology Landscape, Trends and Opportunities in the Global Structural Adhesive Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report analyzes technology maturity, degree of disruption, competitive intensity, market potential, and other parameters of various technologies in the structural adhesive market.
The technologies in structural adhesive have undergone significant changes in recent years, from traditional structural adhesives to advanced hybrid adhesives. The rising wave of new technologies, such as solvent based structural adhesives and reactive structural adhesives are creating significant potential in automotive, aerospace, and construction applications, due to its improved flexibility/elongation, impact/thermal cycling resistance, peel strength, and long-term durability
In the structural adhesive market, various technologies, such as water based, solvent based, and reactive adhesive technologies are used in automobile, aerospace, marine, construction, and furniture applications. Growth in infrastructure and increasing government spending in the building construction market is creating new opportunities for various structural adhesive technologies.
The study includes technology readiness, competitive intensity, regulatory compliance, disruption potential, trends, forecasts and strategic implications for the global structural adhesive technology by application, technology, and the region.
Some of the structural adhesive companies profiled in this report include 3M, DowDuPont, Henkel AG, Arkema AG, and HB Fuller
This report answers the following 9 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising and high-growth technology opportunities for the structural adhesive market?
- Which technology will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting the dynamics of different technologies? What are the drivers and challenges of these technologies in the structural adhesive market?
- What are the levels of technology readiness, competitive intensity and regulatory compliance in this technology space?
- What are the business risks and threats to these technologies in the structural adhesive market?
- What are the latest developments in structural adhesive technologies? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Which technologies have the potential for disruption in this market?
- Who are the major players in this structural adhesive market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are strategic growth opportunities in this structural adhesive technology space?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape
2.1. Technology Background and Evolution
2.2. Technology and Application Mapping
2.3. Supply Chain
3. Technology Readiness
3.1. Technology Commercialization and Readiness
3.2. Drivers and Challenges in Structural Adhesive Technologies
3.3. Competitive Intensity
3.4. Regulatory Compliance
4. Technology Trends and Forecasts analysis from 2013-2024
4.1. Structural Adhesive Opportunity
4.2. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024)
4.2.1. Water based structural adhesives
4.2.2. Solvent based structural adhesives
4.2.3. Reactive structural adhesives
4.3. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024) by Application Segments
126.96.36.199. Water based structural adhesives
188.8.131.52. Solvent based structural adhesives
184.108.40.206. Reactive structural adhesives
220.127.116.11. Water based structural adhesives
18.104.22.168. Solvent based structural adhesives
22.214.171.124. Reactive structural adhesives
126.96.36.199. Water based structural adhesives
188.8.131.52. Solvent based structural adhesives
184.108.40.206. Reactive structural adhesives
220.127.116.11. Water based structural adhesives
18.104.22.168. Solvent based structural adhesives
22.214.171.124. Reactive structural adhesives
126.96.36.199. Water based structural adhesives
188.8.131.52. Solvent based structural adhesives
184.108.40.206. Reactive structural adhesives
220.127.116.11. Water based structural adhesives
18.104.22.168. Solvent based structural adhesives
22.214.171.124. Reactive structural adhesives
5. Technology Opportunities (2013-2024) by Region
5.1. Structural Adhesive Market by Region
5.2. North American Structural Adhesive Market
5.2.1. United States Structural Adhesive Market
5.2.2. Canadian Structural Adhesive Market
5.2.3. Mexican Structural Adhesive Market
5.3. European Structural Adhesive Market
5.3.1. The United Kingdom Structural Adhesive Market
5.3.2. German Structural Adhesive Market
5.3.3. French Structural Adhesive Market
5.4. APAC Structural Adhesive Market
5.4.1. Chinese Structural Adhesive Market
5.4.2. Japanese Structural Adhesive Market
5.4.3. Indian Structural Adhesive Market
5.4.4. South Korean Structural Adhesive Market
5.5. ROW Structural Adhesive Market
6. Latest Development and Innovation in Structural Adhesive Technologies
7.1. Product Portfolio Analysis
7.2. Market Share Analysis
7.3. Geographical Reach
8. Strategic Implications
8.2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
8.2.1. Growth Opportunities for the Structural Adhesive Market by Technology
8.2.2. Growth Opportunities for the Structural Adhesive Market by Application
8.2.3. Growth Opportunities for the Structural Adhesive Market by Region
8.3. Emerging Trends in the Structural Adhesive Market
8.4. Disruption Potential
8.5. Strategic Analysis
8.5.1. New Product Development
8.5.2. Capacity Expansion of the Structural Adhesive Market
8.5.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Structural Adhesive Market
9. Company Profiles of Leading Players
9.3. Henkel AG
9.4. Arkema AG
9.5. HB Fuller
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ab3sew