MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Code42, the Insider Risk Management leader, today announced it recently won a pair of industry awards, which recognize companies and solutions for innovations in cybersecurity. Code42 was named as a Top 25 Cybersecurity Company by The Software Report and a gold winner in the 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards® for Data Protection Innovation. Code42 and its IncydrTM product were honored for the unique way they help customers speed detection and response to insider risks to data.
Incydr is a SaaS data risk detection and response product that allows security teams to effectively mitigate file exposure and exfiltration risks without disrupting legitimate collaboration. The foundation of Incydr’s ability to speed insider risk detection and response comes from monitoring all file activity regardless of what is considered acceptable or unacceptable by security policy. This allows Incydr to not only reduce alerts and investigation time, but also remediate risk that goes unnoticed by conventional data security technologies.
“In the past year, three-quarters of security leaders said that their organizations have experienced one or more data breaches involving the loss of sensitive files. Code42 Incydr helps businesses identify indicators of risk, and surfaces what, when and how insiders exfiltrate data. With 59% of security leaders expecting insider threat to increase in the next two years, this solution is indispensable in curbing insider data loss, leak and theft,” said Joe Payne, Code42’s president and CEO. “It is an honor for Code42 and Incydr to be recognized with these awards.”
Code42 earned the following recognitions:
- The Top 25 Cybersecurity Companies of 2020, named by The Software Report. Code42 ranked #8 out of 25 cybersecurity companies. The companies on this year’s list represent some of the most innovative and technically advanced organizations in their approach to protecting customers. The awardees implement proactive and comprehensive platform technologies to ensure their customers are protected against a wide range of cyberattacks. With a large number of businesses allocating considerable operational focus to digital transformation, the use of offerings from these cybersecurity companies are crucial for maintaining the security of valuable data and infrastructure. The Top 25 Cybersecurity Companies list was announced Dec. 23, 2020.
- 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards®: gold award for Data Protection Innovation. The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program recognizes and honors the world’s best in organizational performance, products and services, innovations, executives and management teams, women in business, and many other programs from every major industry in the world. Winners were recognized in a virtual ceremony on Dec. 10, 2020.
- Join the conversation with Code42 on our blog, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Take a spin through an interactive demo of Incydr in our free sandbox environment.
- Read a TechRadar Pro review of Incydr.
- Download a free copy of Code42’s 2021 Data Exposure Report, a primary research report that explores organizations’ attitudes and preparedness to handle insider risks to data.
- Read our book, Inside Jobs: Why Insider Risk is the Biggest Cyber Threat you can’t Ignore.
- Visit code42.com to learn more about our award-winning Incydr data risk detection and response solution.
Code42 is the Insider Risk Management leader. Native to the cloud, Code42 Incydr rapidly detects data loss, leak, theft and sabotage as well as speeds incident response – all without lengthy deployments, complex policy management or blocking employee productivity. With Code42, security professionals can protect corporate data and reduce insider threats while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. Backed by security best practices and control requirements, Code42’s insider risk solution can be configured for GDPR, HIPAA, PCI and other regulatory frameworks.
More than 50,000 organizations worldwide, including the most recognized brands in business and education, rely on Code42 to safeguard their ideas. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and backed by Accel Partners, JMI Equity and Split Rock Partners. Code42 was recognized by Inc. magazine as one of America’s best workplaces in 2020. For more information, visit code42.com.
© 2020 Code42 Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Code42, the Code42 logo and Incydr are registered trademarks or trademarks of Code42 Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are properties of their respective owners.