LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new smart workplace market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the smart workplace market.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the increased demand for seamless connectivity,” says a senior analyst for the information technology industry at Technavio. The market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the smart workplace market size to grow by USD 98.37 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Smart Workplace Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The smart workplace market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 14.38%.
- Based on the type, the new buildings segment saw maximum growth in 2019. The increased demand for seamless connectivity will offer immense growth opportunities for the segment.
- The segment growth will be significant during the forecast period.
- 40% of the growth will originate from the Europe region.
- The increased focus on energy efficiency and the provision of a favorable environment within workplaces will significantly increase smart workplace market growth in this region.
- Germany and Spain are the key markets for a smart workplace in Europe.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Smart Security Market - The smart security market is segmented by product (surveillance systems, intruder alarms, and access control systems), end-user (commercial, residential, utility infrastructure, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Smart Grid Communications Market- The smart grid communications market is segmented by solution (WAN, FAN, and HAN) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The smart workplace market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 19% during the forecast period.
- The smart workplace market is segmented by type (New buildings and retrofitting), component (Smart HVAC, smart lighting, smart security, smart thermostat, and smart windows), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Acuity Brands Inc., Daikin Industries Ltd., General Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, LG Electronics Inc., OSRAM GmbH, Schneider Electric SE, and United Technologies Corp.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.