LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the coronavirus test kits market in Europe and it is poised to decline by $ -139.05 mn during 2020-2024, decelerating at a CAGR of over -32% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a high impact on the coronavirus test kits market in Europe. The market growth in 2020 is likely to decrease compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Rising focus on preventing the spread of COVID-19 pandemic is a major trend driving the growth of the market
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will decelerate at a CAGR of over -32% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ -139.05 mn
Who are the top players in the market?
3D Biomedicine Science and Technology Co. Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, BGI Genomics Co. Ltd., bioMérieux SA, Co-Diagnostics Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co. Ltd., QIAGEN NV, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The increasing government funding is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the France market?
The France region will contribute to 8% of the market share.
Related Reports on Health Care Include:
- Point of Care Diagnostics Market by Product, End-user, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The point of care diagnostics market size has the potential to grow by USD 10.69 billion during 2020-2024. However, the market’s growth momentum will decelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get a FREE sample report in minutes
- Prostate Biopsy Market by Product, End-user, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The prostate biopsy market size has the potential to grow by USD 380.23 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get a FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. 3D Biomedicine Science and Technology Co. Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, BGI Genomics Co. Ltd., bioMérieux SA, Co-Diagnostics Inc., Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co. Ltd., QIAGEN NV, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increasing government funding will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this coronavirus test kits market in Europe forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Russian Federation
- Rest Of Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43247
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The coronavirus test kits market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Coronavirus Test Kits Market in Europe Size
- Coronavirus Test Kits Market in Europe Trends
- Coronavirus Test Kits Market in Europe Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising focus on preventing the spread of COVID-19 pandemic as one of the prime reasons driving the coronavirus test kits market in Europe growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist coronavirus test kits market in Europe growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the coronavirus test kits market in Europe size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the coronavirus test kits market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of coronavirus test kits market in Europe vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020-2024
- Scenario analysis
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Government - Market size and forecast 2020-2024
- Non-government - Market size and forecast 2020-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany - Market size and forecast 2020-2024
- Italy - Market size and forecast 2020-2024
- UK - Market size and forecast 2020-2024
- France - Market size and forecast 2020-2024
- Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3D Biomedicine Science and Technology Co. Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd.
- bioMérieux SA
- Co-Diagnostics Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co. Ltd.
- QIAGEN NV
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.