LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the hammocks market and it is poised to grow by USD 470.76 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 16% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the hammocks market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by material, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The nylon hammocks are expected to be the leading segment based on material in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Adoption of the portable hammock is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 16%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 470.76 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- ATC Furniture, Best Choice Products, Danlong Hammocks, Eagles Nest Outfitters Inc., GRANDTRUNK, INCA Hammock Manufacturing & Export Pvt. Ltd., KW Hammock Co., LIAONING LUCKY JOHNNY TRADING Co. Ltd., Pawleys Island Hammocks, and Vivere Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing participation in outdoor recreational activities is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the uncertainty in the prices of raw materials restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute to 31% of market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Smart Backpack Market: The smart backpack market size will likely grow by USD 444.44 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get a FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Global Outdoor Backpacks Market: The outdoor backpacks market size has the potential to grow by $ 777.55 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get a FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ATC Furniture, Best Choice Products, Danlong Hammocks, Eagles Nest Outfitters Inc., GRANDTRUNK, INCA Hammock Manufacturing & Export Pvt. Ltd., KW Hammock Co., LIAONING LUCKY JOHNNY TRADING Co. Ltd., Pawleys Island Hammocks, and Vivere Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Increasing participation in outdoor recreational activities will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this hammocks market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Hammocks Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hammocks Market is segmented as below:
- Nylon Hammocks
- Rope Hammocks
- Canvas Hammocks
- Other Hammocks
- North America
- South America
- Hammock Chairs
- Mayan Hammocks
- Brazilian Hammocks
- Nicaraguan Hammocks
- Venezuelan Hammocks
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45763
Hammocks Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The hammocks market report covers the following areas:
- Hammocks Market Size
- Hammocks Market Trends
- Hammocks Market Analysis
This study identifies the adoption of the portable hammock as one of the prime reasons driving the hammocks market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Hammocks Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hammocks market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hammocks market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hammocks market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hammocks market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on product segment
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Material
- Market segments
- Comparison by Material
- Nylon hammocks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rope hammocks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canvas hammocks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other hammocks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Material
Market Segmentation by Style
- Market segments
- Comparison by Style
- Hammock chairs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mayan hammocks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Brazilian hammocks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Nicaraguan hammocks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Venezuelan hammocks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Style
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ATC Furniture
- Best Choice Products
- Danlong Hammocks
- Eagles Nest Outfitters Inc.
- INCA Hammock Manufacturing & Export Pvt. Ltd.
- KW Hammock Co.
- LIAONING LUCKY JOHNNY TRADING Co. Ltd.
- Pawleys Island Hammocks
- Vivere Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.