BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday web hosting deals for 2020 are underway. Review the latest deals on WP Engine, DreamHost & more. Shop the latest deals in the list below.
Best Web Hosting Deals:
- Save up to 60% on Bluehost shared hosting plans at Bluehost.com - includes free domain registration, SSL certificate, webmail, and easy WordPress installation
- Save 75% off on SiteGround new annual shared hosting plans (starts November 27th)
- Save up to 90% on Hostinger’s web hosting plans at Hostinger.com - Premium web hosting + free domain starts at $1.89. Get a further 10% discount with the coupon BLACKFRIDAY
- Save up to 30% off on WP Engine plans and get 5 months free at WPEngine.com - with the discount code cyberwpe30 (applied when you click the link)
- Save up to 60% off on HostGator website hosting plans at HostGator.com- host websites for as low as 2.75USD/month through HostGator’s Hatchling, Baby, and Business plans with unmetered bandwidth, free SSL, and domain registration
- Save up to 50% on Liquid Web’s top-rated Nexcess Managed WordPress at Nexcess.net - the Nexcess platform ensures your WordPress site performs at optimal levels at all times
- Save up to 40% on Cloudways managed WordPress hosting plans at Cloudways.com- plans include 24/7/365 support, dedicated firewalls, auto-healing, automated backups, and more
- Save up to 60% on Bluehost’s new managed WordPress hosting plans at Bluehost.com - choose from Bluehost’s Build, Grow, and Scale managed WordPress hosting plans
- Save up to 30% on the top-selling Squarespace Business Plan at Squarespace.com - includes free domain, SSL certificate, and e-commerce tools to start selling online fast
- Save on Wix Business and eCommerce multi-year plans at Wix.com
- Save on DreamHost managed WordPress hosting plans at DreamHost.com - all DreamHost managed WordPress hosting plans include one-click staging, unlimited webmail, 24/7 support, and more
Looking for more deals? Click here to access the entire selection of deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and click here to browse Amazon’s live Black Friday deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on popular sales events. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.