BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our review of the top Fitbit Sense deals for Black Friday 2020, including savings on Fitbit Sense, Versa & more. Access the latest deals by clicking the links below.
Best Fitbit Sense Deals:
- Save on the brand new Fitbit Sense smartwatch at Walmart
- Save up to $60 on the Fitbit Sense health watch and Fitbit Premium plan at Fitbit.com - comes with free Fitbit Premium plan for 6 months for new users
- Save on the latest Fitbit Sense at Verizon.com - the Fitbit Sense is the first advanced health smartwatch from Fitbit which boasts an on-wrist EDA Scan app for better health and stress management insights
- Save on the Fitbit Sense health and fitness smartwatch at Amazon - featuring tools for tracking skin temperature, managing stress and monitoring heart health
Best Fitbit Deals:
- Save up to 66% on the latest Fitbit smartwatches, activity trackers & bands at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on the latest Fitbit models such as the Versa 2, Charge 3 & more top-rated activity tracker
- Save up to $50 on the latest Fitbit models including the Charge 4 at Fitbit.com - check the full range of Fitbit activity trackers, smartwatches & smart scales on sale now
- Save on a wide range of Fitbit smartwatches & fitness trackers at Verizon - check out the latest savings on Fitbit Versa 2, 3, Charge 3, 4 & more models
- Save on Fitbit fitness trackers & smartwatches at Belk.com
- Save on the Fitbit Charge 4, Versa 3 & more top-rated Fitbit models at ABT.com
- Save up to 47% on a wide range of Fitbit Versa, Charge & Alta activity trackers & smartwatches at Amazon - savings available on top rated Fitbit activity trackers and smartwatches
In need of some more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and Amazon’s Black Friday deals to compare hundreds more live offers. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.