LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new remote sensing UAV market research report from Technavio indicates negative growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the remote sensing UAV market. Download free report sample
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the increasing demand for lightweight UAV payload”, says a senior analyst for Industrials at Technavio. As the markets recover Technavio expects the remote sensing UAV market size to grow by USD 680.39 million during the period 2020-2024.
Remote Sensing UAV MarketSegment Highlights for 2020
- The remote sensing UAV market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 4.96%.
- Based on the application, the defense segment led the global remote sensing UAV market in 2019.
- The market growth in the defense segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 36% of the growth will originate from the North America region.
- The market growth in North America is driven by factors such as the increasing importance of 3D printing technology, the advent of alternative energy sources, and the rising use of composite-based UAV landing gears.
- The US is the key market for remote sensing UAVs in North America.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The remote sensing UAV market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
- The remote sensing UAV market is segmented Application (Defense and Commercial and civil) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many/few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including AeroVironment Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., General Atomics, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Sentera Inc., Thales Group, and The Boeing Co.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.