LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the offshore wind power market and it is poised to grow by USD 20.06 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd., Erndtebrücker Eisenwerk GmbH & Co. KG, General Electric Co., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., MHI Vestas Offshore Wind AS, Nexans SA, Nordex SE, Senvion SA, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA, and Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the declining LCOE of wind power generation will offer immense growth opportunities, competition from alternative energy sources will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Offshore Wind Power Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Offshore Wind Power Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45310
Offshore Wind Power Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our offshore wind power market report covers the following areas:
- Offshore Wind Power Market size
- Offshore Wind Power Market trends
- Offshore Wind Power Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rising popularity of clean energy technologies as one of the prime reasons driving the offshore wind power market growth during the next few years.
Offshore Wind Power Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the offshore wind power market, including some of the vendors such as Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd., Erndtebrücker Eisenwerk GmbH & Co. KG, General Electric Co., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., MHI Vestas Offshore Wind AS, Nexans SA, Nordex SE, Senvion SA, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA, and Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the offshore wind power market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Offshore Wind Power Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist offshore wind power market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the offshore wind power market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the offshore wind power market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of offshore wind power market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Monopile - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Jacket - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd.
- Erndtebrücker Eisenwerk GmbH & Co. KG
- General Electric Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- MHI Vestas Offshore Wind AS
- Nexans SA
- Nordex SE
- Senvion SA
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA
- Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.