The demand for hyper-converged data centers is one of the major factors propelling market growth. However, factors such as increasing carbon emissions will hamper the market growth.
Data Center Market In China: Component Landscape
IT infrastructure will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors. 60% of the market’s growth will originate from IT infrastructure during the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- AT&T Inc.
- Baidu Inc.
- China Mobile Ltd.
- China Telecommunications Corp. Ltd.
- China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Digital Realty Trust Inc.
- Equinix Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- and Tencent Holdings Ltd.
What our reports offer:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers market data for 2019, 2020, until 2024
- Market trends (drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Key Topics Covered:
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Component
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.