LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global polyethylene packaging market size is expected to grow by 14.30 million tons during 2020-2024, and register a CAGR of over 4% during 2020-2024. According to the report, the market will have a positive impact due to the spread of COVID-19. In addition, factors such as growing environmental concerns and increasing consumer inclination toward eco-friendly products have compelled market vendors to adopt eco-friendly initiatives and offer products made of bioplastics. These factors are expected to provide several new opportunities for polyethylene packaging companies during the forecast period.
For a more detailed analysis, Get a Free Sample Report delivered in a minute
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amcor Plc, Berry Global Group Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Coveris Management GmbH, DS Smith Plc, FKuR Kunststoff GmbH, Huhtamäki Oyj, Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., Sealed Air Corp., and Sonoco Products Co. are some of the major market participants. The growing demand for bioplastics will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Polyethylene Packaging Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Polyethylene Packaging Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Grab a Free Sample Report to learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research
Polyethylene Packaging Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the polyethylene packaging market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Amcor Plc, Berry Global Group Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Coveris Management GmbH, DS Smith Plc, FKuR Kunststoff GmbH, Huhtamäki Oyj, Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., Sealed Air Corp., and Sonoco Products Co.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Polyethylene Packaging Market size
- Polyethylene Packaging Market trends
- Polyethylene Packaging Market industry analysis
The rising demand for HDPE bottles is likely to emerge as one of the key trends of the market. However, the volatility in raw material prices is may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the polyethylene packaging market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Polyethylene Packaging Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist polyethylene packaging market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the polyethylene packaging market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the polyethylene packaging market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of polyethylene packaging market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type volume chart
- HDPE - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- LDPE - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type volume chart
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amcor Plc
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Coveris Management GmbH
- DS Smith Plc
- FKuR Kunststoff GmbH
- Huhtamäki Oyj
- Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd.
- Sealed Air Corp.
- Sonoco Products Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Click & Receive Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.