LISLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Applications Software Technology (AST) LLC, a leading provider of IT consulting and managed services, today announced the version 3.0 release of AST’s automated Testing-as-a-Service (TaaS), powered by the unique and proprietary AST Autonomous Cloud Tester (ACT) tool. The latest series of enhancements enables organizations to further accelerate their release, patch, and upgrade test cycles across the full breadth of Oracle Cloud Applications.
Within the 3.0 release, both new and existing customers benefit from the most recent advancements of the automated testing service, including:
- Up to 85% reduction in patch testing cycle time with dynamic provisioning, scaling of cloud-hosted test lab infrastructure, and parallel processing of test automation execution.
- A pre-built library of reusable accelerator components that expedites the automation of inbound and outbound integrations, thereby increasing the breadth of customer application footprints that will benefit from the service.
- Test execution results that are automatically output in MP4 video format, enabling business users to play and pause test results and see automated processes in action. This function allows end user communities to further their understanding and adoption of deployed Oracle Cloud applications.
- An enriched library of more than 800 new code components to help with rapid deployment of test automation services for Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM, HCM and SCM applications.
- Cross browser platform compatibility enabling automated regression testing for commonly used browser configurations across the entire end user community.
Customers that currently subscribe to AST’s TaaS platform will automatically benefit from the enhancements within the 3.0 release.
“As we work with our customers to help them leverage AST’s proprietary portfolio of advanced test automation capabilities, our focus on driving increased efficiencies and user adoption of Oracle’s cloud applications continues to expand,” said Stephen Engel, Chief Revenue Officer, Applications Software Technology. “Our new release of automated Testing-as-a-Service offers customers our deep expertise and capabilities while also extending the power of exceptional technology developed by AST. This combination gives our customers the greatest opportunity to get the most out of their Oracle applications investments.”
About Applications Software Technology (AST) LLC
AST is an award-winning, full-service enterprise solution provider, guiding digital transformation for clients in the Government and Commercial Sectors for more than two decades. Clients look to AST for leadership and assistance in transforming their organizations via software solutions, process engineering, and change management. From cloud technology to legacy on-premises applications, AST’s services encompass all aspects of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. AST also offers flexible Managed Services, supporting the needs of over 200 customers around the globe.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.