DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Embedded Displays - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Embedded Displays Market to Reach $28.8 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Embedded Displays estimated at US$12.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$28.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
LCD, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 13% CAGR and reach US$10.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the LED segment is readjusted to a revised 13.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $3.6 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 12.8% CAGR
The Embedded Displays market in the U. S. is estimated at US$3.6 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$5 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 12.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 11.8% and 11.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.7% CAGR.
OLED Segment to Record 13.9% CAGR
In the global OLED segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 13.7% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.8 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$4.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$3.4 Billion by the year 2027.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Altia Inc.
- Avnet, Inc.
- Enea AB
- Esterel Technologies SA
- Green Hills Software
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Planar Systems, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Embedded Display Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Human Interaction with Smart Devices Creates Opportunity for Human Machine Interface
- At the Core of Modern HMIs, Embedded Displays to Benefit from the Growing Commercial Opportunity for HMI Technology: Global Human Machine Interface Market (HMI) (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019 and 2022
- Expanding IoT Ecosystem of Smart Devices Expands the Addressable Market Opportunity for Embedded Displays: Global Number of Active Connected IoT Devices (In Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021, 2023 & 2025
- Industrial Automation & IIoT Sets the Stage for Growth of Industry Grade HMI Displays
- As it Continues Its Disruptive Proliferation, IIoT Spews Opportunities for Industry Grade HMI Displays: Global Industrial IoT Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- With Medical Electronics Entering the Age of Connected Intelligence, Medical Devices Industry Offers a Major Revenue Opportunity
- Remote Healthcare Monitoring, Self-Care, Real-Time Solutions & Digitalized Smart Medical Devices to Benefit Growth of Embedded Hardware: Global Digital Healthcare Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Trend towards Home Diagnostics Drives Demand for Easy-to-Use HMI Displays
- Robustly Expanding Home Diagnostics Market Bodes Well for Embedded Displays in OTC Diagnostic Devices: Global Home Diagnostics Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Smart Cars & Autonomous Cars Strengthen the Business Case for Embedded In-Vehicle Smart Displays
- Move to Integrated Cockpit Systems from Traditional Instrument Cluster & Rise of Multiple Displays in Smart Cars to Drive Opportunities for Embedded Displays: Global Connected Vehicles (In Million) for the Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- As the Starting Point for Intelligent Human Machine Interaction, Displays Become Vital in Smart Electronic Wearables
- Robust Penetration of Electronic Wearables Bodes Well for Embedded Displays: Global Number of Users of Smart Wearables (In Million) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Over US$18 Billion Commercial Opportunity for Wearables by 2024 to Step Up Demand for Embedded Displays: Global Wearable Device Revenues (In Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022 and 2024
- Quantum Dot Grows in Popularity in Automotive Displays
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 42
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e1fhp3