PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--“Dragon Seats™”, the manufacturer and provider of patented heated and cooling sports benches, is pleased to provide Philadelphia its new Hybrid benches for the 2020 season – becoming the first NFL member club to equip their sidelines with Dragon Seats™’ Hybrid benches. Dragon Seats™’ Hybrid benches enhance safety, performance, and comfort for the athletes in all-weather conditions by offering the flexibility of having heated or cooling benches on gameday depending on the weather elements. Duke Sports Medicine concluded that Dragon Seats AC bench technology significantly lowers core-body temperature – a key to fighting heat related illness.
“We’ve been very fortunate to work with the group in Philadelphia to provide our state-of-the-art heated benches since 2003, so introducing our upgraded Hybrid bench technology to the NFL with a long-term customer in Philadelphia where weather elements can be extreme at both ends is an incredibly exciting moment,” remarked Franklin Floyd, Chief Operating Officer at Dragon Seats™. “Our heated and cooling technology can help maximize safety, performance, and comfort for the athletes in all-weather conditions, and it’ll be a privilege to continue to support these players and staff with our new Hybrid technology well into the future.”
Dragon Seats™’ durable and customizable Hybrid sports benches were designed to maximize safety, comfort, and performance. They offer a multitude of perks and improvements compared to a traditional sports bench:
- Dragon Seats keep the entire bench and surrounding area cool or warm even in extreme temperatures.
- Heated foot decks blow a steady stream of hot air warming players from the front.
- “Hot Hats” are warming poles for players to rest their helmets. Warmer helmet interiors can help protect players in freezing temperatures.
- Cooling feature can significantly lower core-body temperature – a key to fighting heat related illness.
- Pneumatic wheel mobility designed inside the bench saves up to 10ft of sideline space.
- Optional misting technology attached sprays a fine mist of cooled water.
- Shoulder-height shelf space for added helmet, glove, hat, bottle, tablet storage.
- Removable and adjustable shading canopy for increased sun and weather element protection.
About Dragon Seats™:
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, with satellite offices in New York City and south Florida, Bourne Creation Inc. dba “Dragon Seats™” started as the sideline heat and bench provider for the Cleveland Browns in 2001 and now has an almost 20-year track record providing safety, performance and comfort to athletes across the NFL, NCAA and other leagues. The company’s patented heated and cooling bench technology has helped it become the #1 bench in sports. Dragon Seats™ can be found on the sidelines of 19 NFL Member Clubs, 40 NCAA Division I football programs, and most recently baseball dugouts and ski resorts. In total Dragon Seats™ provides over 400 benches in 75 locations across the United States at all levels of competition. To learn more click here: www.dragonseats.com.