DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Personal Services Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global personal services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shutdown.
The global personal services market is expected to grow from $1039.3 billion in 2019 to $1043.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $1285 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The personal services market consists of the sales of personal services and related goods by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide personal and laundry services to individuals, households, and businesses. Services performed include: personal care services; death care services; laundry and dry cleaning services; and a wide range of other personal services, such as pet care (except veterinary) services, photofinishing services, temporary parking services, and dating services.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global personal services market, accounting for 38% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global personal services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global personal services market.
Beauty salons are using organic products to cater to the need of customers demanding the use of safer personal care products. Organic products are natural products which are prepared using natural and organic ingredients without the use of harmful chemicals. The supply of locally sourced raw materials makes organic products more accessible and affordable for customers. Some of the organic products being used by hair salons include organic hair oil, hair spray, shampoos, hair gels, hair colors, dyes and other hair styling products. The organic personal care market is expected to grow at 10% to reach $25 billion by 2025, thus indicating a significant potential for organic salons.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Personal Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentation
4. Personal Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Personal Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Personal Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Personal Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Personal Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Personal Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Personal Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Personal Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Personal Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Personal Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Personal Services Market, Segmentation By Type
10.2. Global Personal Services Market, Segmentation By Mode
11. Personal Services Market Segments
11.1. Global Personal Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Beauty Salons; Diet And Weight Reducing Centers; Spas & Massage; Other Personal Care Services
11.2. Global Death Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Funeral Homes And Funeral Services; Cemeteries And Crematories
11.3. Global Dry-Cleaning And Laundry Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Coin-Operated Laundries And Drycleaners; Dry-Cleaning And Laundry Services (except Coin-Operated); Linen And Uniform Supply
11.4. Global Other Personal Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - Pet Care (except Veterinary) Services; Photofinishing; Parking Lots And Garages; All Other Personal Services
11.5. Global Private Households Market, Segmentation By Type, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion) - In-house Workers; Outside Workers
- Services Corporation International
- Sears Holdings
- Best Buy
- Regis Corporation
- Weight Watchers International Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l7rark