DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Apoptosis Assays Market - Products, Detection Technologies, Applications and End-Use Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Drug Discovery & Development is the principal application for Apoptosis Assays, which, however, is anticipated to maintain the slowest CAGR over the analysis period. In contrast, the market for these assays in Stem Cell Research is poised to grow at a rapid pace, owing to the increasing number of stem cell research activities and an increasing investment in the same. Further growth in the market can be expected from government initiatives aimed at increasing the number of cell-based research activities, all of which point to a market for Apoptosis Assays that is flourishing.
While COVID-19 may not have an adverse impact on the market for Apoptosis Assays as anticipated, there is a definite slowdown in demand, which has to be addressed with requisite measures.
Accounting for an estimated share of 42.5% equating to US$1.7 billion in 2019, Apoptosis Assay Kits lead the demand for Apoptosis Assays globally, which is expected to maintain a 2019-2026 CAGR of 9.9% and reach a projected US$3.6 billion by 2026. The overall Apoptosis Assays market, globally, expected to touch US$4.5 billion in 2020.
Research Findings & Coverage
- Global Apoptosis Assays market is analyzed in this report with respect to key product types, detection technologies, applications and major end-use markets
- The study exclusively analyzes the market for apoptosis assays by key product type, detection technology, application and major end-use market in each geographic region/country
- Detection of Early Apoptosis Being Enabled by Flow Cytometry and FTIR Spectroscopy
- Targeted Apoptosis Initiators Developed for Treating Cancer
- Kinetic Imaging and Fluorescent Probes Enable Live Cell Imaging of Apoptosis and Necrosis
- Advancements in Understanding Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs, and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 32
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 100 companies
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
2. KEY MARKET TRENDS
3. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
4. KEY BUSINESS AND PRODUCT TRENDS
- AbbVie, Inc Presents Data from Studies Evaluating the BCL-2 Inhibitor Venetoclax (VENCLEXTA/ VENCLYXTO) at EHA Annual Congress
- Abnova Extends Self-Amplifying mRNA Vaccine Testing to Animal origin
- Bio-Techne Launches GMP Cloudz Human T Cell Activation Kit
- Thermo Fisher Presents Mass Spectrometry Systems and Software at Virtual ASMS Event
- Thermo Fisher and Biognosys AG Collaborate to Develop Protein Quantitation Mass Spectrometry Workflows
- Biotek Unveils New Cell Count & Viability Starter Kit
- Sartorius AG Acquires Selected Life Science Businesses of Danaher Corporation
- AbbVie Discloses Phase 3 Trial of VENCLEXTA (venetoclax) Medicine, Used in Apoptosis.
- Abcam Plc Honored with 2020 Recipient CiteAb Award for Antibody Supplier
- Bio-Techne Develops Quantikine QuicKit ELISA Kits
- Abcam Plc Develops New CRISPR-Cas9 Knockout (KO) Cell Lines
- BioTek Launches Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- SomaServe Ltd and Abcam Plc Collaborate to Commercialize Novel Cell for Research and Diagnostic Applications
- BD Commercializes BD Rhapsody WTA Amplification Kit for Single-Cell Analysis
- PSC and Bio-Rad Partner on IR and Raman Spectroscopy
- Bio-Techne Validates Growing Number of Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Antibodies
- Amgen, Inc Discloses Results from BLINCYTO (blinatumomab) Studies in Pediatric Patients
- Cygnus and Bio-Techne Collaborate on Third Generation CHO-HCP Assay
- Uman and Bio-Techne Enter an Agreement on Neurofilament Light Assay Portfolio
- BD Launches New Software for Flow Cytometry Analysis
- Abcam Plc Develops New Tissue Clearing Reagents and Kits
- BD Unveils BD FACSDuet Automated Flow Cytometry System
- BioTek Launches New Epoch 2 Microplate Spectrophotometer
- Bio-Techne Develops Cell and Gene Therapy Portfolio
- Promega and Broad Institute Enter into Agreement on CRISPR-Cas9 Gene Editing Technology Access
- PerkinElmer, Inc Unveils QSight 400 Series Triple Quad Mass Spectrometer
- Abcam and Merck Join Hands to Develop New Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Clone MKP1A07310
- FDA Approval for PerkinElmer's ANCA IFA and EUROPLUS Granulocyte Mosaic Assays
- Abcam Develops New CatchPoint SimpleStep ELISA Fluorescent 90-minute Assay
- Thermo Fisher Develops New Cloud-enabled FTIR Instruments
- Thermo Fisher Launches GENESYS UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
5. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
REGIONAL MARKET OVERVIEW
6. NORTH AMERICA
9. REST OF WORLD
PART C: GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
PART D: ANNEXURE
- Abbvie, Inc.
- Abcam PLC
- Abgenomics International, Inc.
- Abnova Corporation
- Amgen, Inc.
- Anavex Life Sciences Corporation
- Apoplogic Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Bio-Techne Corporation
- Biotek Instruments, Inc.
- Biotium, Inc.
- Canvax Biotech S.L.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Creative Bioarray
- Danaher Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Genecopoeia, Inc.
- Geno Technology, Inc.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Liminal Biosciences, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Novartis AG
- Novus Biologicals, Llc
- Perkinelmer, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Pharmascience, Inc
- Promega Corporation
- R&D Systems, Inc.
- Sartorius AG
- Takara Bio, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tk9vkk