LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the smart office furniture market and it is poised to grow by USD 38.02 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions- .
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 4%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Developments in connectivity technologies is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Berco Designs, Haworth Inc., Herman Miller Inc., Inter IKEA Group, KI, Kimball International Inc., Kinnarps AB, KOKUYO Co. Ltd., Modoola LLP, Tabula Sense are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Berco Designs, Haworth Inc., Herman Miller Inc., Inter IKEA Group, KI, Kimball International Inc., Kinnarps AB, KOKUYO Co. Ltd., Modoola LLP, and Tabula Sense are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Developments in connectivity technologies has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Smart Office Furniture Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Smart Office Furniture Market is segmented as below:
- Smart Tables, Desks and Storages
- Smart Seatings, Benches, And Stools
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43151
Smart Office Furniture Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our smart office furniture market report covers the following areas:
- Smart Office Furniture Market size
- Smart Office Furniture Market trends
- Smart Office Furniture Market analysis
This study identifies the functional benefits of smart office furniture as the prime reasons driving the smart office furniture market growth during the next few years.
Smart Office Furniture Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the smart office furniture market, including some of the vendors such as Berco Designs, Haworth Inc., Herman Miller Inc., Inter IKEA Group, KI, Kimball International Inc., Kinnarps AB, KOKUYO Co. Ltd., Modoola LLP, and Tabula Sense. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the smart office furniture market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Smart Office Furniture Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart office furniture market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart office furniture market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart office furniture market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart office furniture market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Smart tables, desks, and storages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Smart seatings, benches, and stools - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Berco Designs
- Haworth Inc.
- Herman Miller Inc.
- Inter IKEA Group
- Kimball International Inc.
- Kinnarps AB
- KOKUYO Co. Ltd.
- Modoola LLP
- Tabula Sense
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.