LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the osteoarthritis therapeutics market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.99 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 9%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Increasing incidence of osteoarthritis is one of the key factors driving market growth.
- What are the top players in the market?
- Abbott Laboratories, Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bayer AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- North America
- What is the major trend of the market?
- Availability of guidelines for disease management is a major growth factor for the market.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 7.88%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Abbott Laboratories, Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bayer AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increasing incidence of osteoarthritis will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market is segmented as below:
- Analgesics and NSAIDs
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43212
Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our osteoarthritis therapeutics market report covers the following areas:
- Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market size
- Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market trends
- Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market analysis
This study identifies availability of guidelines for disease management as one of the prime reasons driving the osteoarthritis therapeutics market growth during the next few years.
Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the osteoarthritis therapeutics market, including some of the vendors such as Abbott Laboratories, Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bayer AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the osteoarthritis therapeutics market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Osteoarthritis Therapeutics Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist osteoarthritis therapeutics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the osteoarthritis therapeutics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the osteoarthritis therapeutics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of osteoarthritis therapeutics market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Analgesics and NSAIDs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corticosteriods - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Viscosupplements - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
- Bayer AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.