LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the solenoid valves market and it is poised to grow by USD 596.20 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the solenoid valves market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 3,955.11 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 4,551.31 million by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 3%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- AMISCO Spa, Christian Burkert GmbH & Co. KG, CKD Corp., Curtiss-Wright Corp., Danfoss AS, Emerson Electric Co., Parker Hannifin Corp., Rotork Plc, SHAKO Co. Ltd., and Spectris Plc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 2.70%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AMISCO Spa, Christian Burkert GmbH & Co. KG, CKD Corp., Curtiss-Wright Corp., Danfoss AS, Emerson Electric Co., Parker Hannifin Corp., Rotork Plc, SHAKO Co. Ltd., and Spectris Plc are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Technological advancements have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Solenoid Valves Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Solenoid Valves Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Water and Waste Management Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Power Generation Industry
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43335
Solenoid Valves Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our solenoid valves market report covers the following areas:
- Solenoid Valves Market size
- Solenoid Valves Market trends
- Solenoid Valves Market analysis
This study identifies the availability of customization options as one of the prime reasons driving the solenoid valves market growth during the next few years.
Solenoid Valves Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the solenoid valves market, including some of the vendors such as AMISCO Spa, Christian Burkert GmbH & Co. KG, CKD Corp., Curtiss-Wright Corp., Danfoss AS, Emerson Electric Co., Parker Hannifin Corp., Rotork Plc, SHAKO Co. Ltd., and Spectris Plc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the solenoid valves market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Solenoid Valves Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist solenoid valves market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the solenoid valves market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the solenoid valves market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of solenoid valves market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Force Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Two-way - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Three-way - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Four-way - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Chemicals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Water and waste water management - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Oil and gas - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Power generation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver – demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AMISCO Spa
- Christian Burkert GmbH & Co. KG
- CKD Corp.
- Curtiss-Wright Corp.
- Danfoss AS
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Rotork Plc
- SHAKO Co. Ltd.
- Spectris Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.