LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the alcohol prep pads market and it is poised to grow by USD 160.61 million during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the alcohol prep pads market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of market was USD 195.53 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 356.14 million by 2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Rising number of surgical procedures worldwide is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Avantor Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Dynarex Corp., McKesson Corp., Medline Industries Inc., Medtronic Plc, Nipro Corp., Professional Disposables International Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 14.32%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Avantor Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Dynarex Corp., McKesson Corp., Medline Industries Inc., Medtronic Plc, Nipro Corp., Professional Disposables International Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rising number of surgical procedures worldwide has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Alcohol Prep Pads Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Alcohol Prep Pads Market is segmented as below:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43798
Alcohol Prep Pads Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our alcohol prep pads market report covers the following areas:
- Alcohol Prep Pads Market size
- Alcohol Prep Pads Market trends
- Alcohol Prep Pads Market analysis
This study identifies increasing availability of online retailers as one of the prime reasons driving the alcohol prep pads market growth during the next few years.
Alcohol Prep Pads Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the alcohol prep pads market, including some of the vendors such as Avantor Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Dynarex Corp., McKesson Corp., Medline Industries Inc., Medtronic Plc, Nipro Corp., Professional Disposables International Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the alcohol prep pads market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Alcohol Prep Pads Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist alcohol prep pads market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the alcohol prep pads market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the alcohol prep pads market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of alcohol prep pads market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Hospitals and clinics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ASCs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver- Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Avantor Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Dynarex Corp.
- McKesson Corp.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Nipro Corp.
- Professional Disposables International Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.