DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "HIV Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area. The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on HIV Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond.
HIV is an ongoing, global public health issue that remains a major priority for most governments. HIV tests are performed for two purposes: i) screening and diagnosis; or ii) monitoring of HIV-positive patients, particularly those undergoing antiretroviral therapy (ART).
Screening of pregnant women for HIV is standard of care in most countries and considered to be a cost-effective strategy for reducing the risk of transmission to the baby. Women are typically screened during their first trimester of pregnancy. For pregnant women at high-risk of acquiring HIV, testing is sometimes repeated at the beginning of the third trimester (28 weeks) or at the time of delivery. The HIV diagnostic tests include POC, NAAT, Multi-parameter NAAT and EIA tests. The HIV monitoring tests include NAAT for Viral Load and CD4 Count Tests.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed HIV Tests and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total HIV Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher's analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for HIV Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for HIV Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on HIV Tests market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving HIV Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the HIV Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific HIV Tests market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Abbott Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Becton Dickinson and Co.
- OraSure Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6zdsj5