LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the set-top box market and it is poised to grow by USD 4.19 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 3%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- The integration of voice control into set-top boxes and the integration of new technologies into set-top boxes are the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- ABOX42 GmbH, Advanced Digital Broadcast SA, Broadcom Inc., CommScope Inc., DISH Network LLC, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, MyBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Roku Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Technicolor SA are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 2.97%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABOX42 GmbH, Advanced Digital Broadcast SA, Broadcom Inc., CommScope Inc., DISH Network LLC, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, MyBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Roku Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Technicolor SA are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The integration of voice control into set-top boxes has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Set-top Box Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Set-top Box Market is segmented as below:
- Satellite Set-top Box
- DTT Set-top Box
- IPTV Set-top Box
- OTT Set-top Box
- Cable Set-top Box
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40856
Set-top Box Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our set-top box market report covers the following areas:
- Set-top Box Market size
- Set-top Box Market trends
- Set-top Box Market analysis
This study identifies the integration of new technologies into set-top boxes as one of the prime reasons driving the set-top box market growth during the next few years.
Set-top Box Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the set-top box market, including some of the vendors such as ABOX42 GmbH, Advanced Digital Broadcast SA, Broadcom Inc., CommScope Inc., DISH Network LLC, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, MyBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Roku Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Technicolor SA. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the set-top box market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Set-top Box Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist set-top box market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the set-top box market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the set-top box market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of set-top box market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Satellite set-top box - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- DTT set-top box - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IPTV set-top box - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- OTT set-top box - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cable set-top box - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY RESOLUTION
- Market segmentation by resolution
- Comparison by resolution
- HD set-top box - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- SD set-top box - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 4K set-top box - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by resolution
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Integration of new technologies into set-top boxes
- Declining prices of DRAM chips
- Increasing number of households with access to TV
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABOX42 GmbH
- Advanced Digital Broadcast SA
- Broadcom Inc.
- CommScope Inc.
- DISH Network LLC
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- MyBox Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Roku Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Technicolor SA
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.