LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global hypersonic missiles market size and it is poised to grow by USD 101.30 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What was the size of the hypersonic missiles market in 2019?
As per Technavio, the global market size was USD 505.8 million in 2019 and is poised to reach USD 607.1 million by 2024.
Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
The hypersonic cruise missiles segment is the leading segment.
What is a major trend in the market?
The growing focus on reducing carbon footprint.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
Growing at a CAGR of almost 4%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
Who are the top players in the market?
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc., The Boeing Co., Brahmos Aerospace Pvt. Ltd., Denel Dynamics, General Dynamics Corp., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Co., Saab SA, and Thales Group are some of the major market participants.
How big is the market in the Americas?
The market in the Americas was valued at USD 263.60 million.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc., The Boeing Co., Brahmos Aerospace Pvt. Ltd., Denel Dynamics, General Dynamics Corp., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp., Raytheon Co., Saab SA, and Thales Group are some of the major market participants. The increasing need for improved missiles will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The need for improved missiles has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Hypersonic Missiles Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hypersonic Missiles Market is segmented as below:
- Hypersonic Ballistic Missiles
- Hypersonic Cruise Missiles
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43098
Hypersonic Missiles Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The hypersonic missiles market report covers the following areas:
- Hypersonic Missiles Market Size
- Hypersonic Missiles Market Trends
- Hypersonic Missiles Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing focus on reducing carbon footprint as one of the prime reasons driving the hypersonic missiles market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Hypersonic Missiles Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hypersonic missiles market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hypersonic missiles market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hypersonic missiles market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hypersonic missiles market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Hypersonic ballistic missiles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hypersonic cruise missiles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc.
- The Boeing Co.
- Brahmos Aerospace Pvt. Ltd.
- Denel Dynamics
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Raytheon Co.
- Saab SA
- Thales Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.